jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is buying a sports car your fantasy?

1. 61
    excellent bloggerposted 7 years ago

It is an assumed notion that men do not enjoy shopping and women love it to shop at all times. This notion does not fall true when it comes to buying cars. Statistics reveal that men are more interested in shopping for automobiles.

There are young boys and grown up men who can sit and enjoy the Formula I. They love to see the cars racing against each other at high speed. This leaves their heart beats pumping faster as they get closer to the finish lines.

They imagine themselves seated in the driverâ??s seat and driving the car in high speed. These men usually opt to buy a sports car for their personal use.

Before buying any sports car it has to be noted that these cars are very expensive to purchase and very expensive to maintain too.

If you are a sports car enthusiast and cannot settle for anything less than this car, you can buy used sports cars for sale.

These used sports cars are available with dealers who deal in buying new and used cars. Before buying any used car for sale it is imperative that you check the physical and mechanical condition of the car.

It is important to check the engine of the car as this car is driven in high speed and there are chances that the engines get damaged faster. The tires are also prone to be worn out easily due to its rough handling on the race tracks.

If you are a guy with not much technical know how, it is suggested that you hire the services of expert who will offer unbiased information about the quality of the vehicle an also the approximate value.

This can help you in negotiating the price of the vehicle with the dealer and also offers satisfaction on buying your dream car.

Once you buy your dream machine you should take proper care to see that you do not drive in high speed till you gain control over the brakes. It has been noticed that majority of the accidents that take place are due to the negligence of the driver.

2. gixxer7fizzle profile image59
    gixxer7fizzleposted 7 years ago

I grew up reading motor trend and I used to want to be a car designer I definately know when I get some money I will buy one but which one I don't know.

3. 0
    llanishenposted 7 years ago

no not at all. why would i want something like that for.

4. kmackey32 profile image83
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I love Fast cars and im a woman. Ever since i could drive i have always owned fast cars. Theres a pic of my car in my hubs. Its my baby and its real fast and loud......Anyone wanna race? LOL