The 800 mph Challenge!

1. Jondolar profile image80
    Jondolarposted 8 years ago

Hi there fellow automotive fans, this is Jondolar letting you know about my new HubPage about a project in the making for 10 years now to building a jet powered car that will attempt to break the current land speed record of 763 mph set by the British team - ThrustSSC - on October 15, 1997. It was the first car on land to ever break the sound barrier, but only by a knat's eyelash.

Some of you reading this may have accidentally caught our Discovery Channel show which has aired over 35 times in the U.S. over the last year. My HubPage is my personal account of how it began and evolved; the story behind the desire to do something like this, the challenges, the setbacks, the frustrations, and moments of sheer exhiliration at accomplishing the immediate step to move it toward the ultimate goal, taking a shot at the record by going 800 mph on land! That's beyond supersonic!

I invite you to check out my HubPage. I believe you'll find it worth the time. Should you wish to dialog with me about the project, feel free to ask me questions; I love to share the experience with anyone who's interested.

2. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

I'll take up the invitation it sounds fascinating!

3. bloggerjb profile image79
    bloggerjbposted 8 years ago

cool thanks, i will check it out. that is crazy fast.