Nascar's Chase

1. Robertbloggert profile image78
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Are any of you getting bored with the Chase format?

2. Jennifer D. profile image78
    Jennifer D.posted 6 years ago

Being a fan of Hendrick Motorsports and Jimmie Johnson in particular, I am definitely NOT bored with the Chase format.

That being said, if the races planned for the final ten were not in the particular order that they are in, does that mean that Jimmie might not do as well? It would be interesting to see. He races very smartly in the final ten, and I am sure he will be a four-time consecutive champ.

Johnson aside, the first half of the year makes for interesting racing. Those who need to be in the top twelve race hard in order to do so; and once in the Chase, they have to compete against Johnson and Stewart and those who seem to do quite well at that stage.

I think the biggest problem with NASCAR Cup racing is the changes that they have made to the cars and several tracks so that now we see 'follow the leader' racing at Bristol. BRISTOL!!

Even though, I still appreciate what those guys are able to do, week after week with competition as tough as it is.

3. 61
    donjun1posted 6 years ago

hi i am a jimmie johson  fan although i would like to tony stwert  or mark martin  but  like they say it is not over till it is over   i have  nascar sports cards  if any one is interreted in them    enjoy the race every  one