Some say Ferrari's got the pace in Valencia, hmm!!!!!

1. jagbaza profile image59
    jagbazaposted 6 years ago

Well, heard ferrari's new upgrades to the F10 would give them about 7/10th (seven tenths) speed advantage with the double diffuser, adjusted frontwing and all............
      But i really do think close to the half way stage, their drives Alonso and Massa have more of an inner psychologlical battle wit themselves coz the mclaren team (whom I support) and already there mentally coz the reb bulls car's still the fastest out there but their drivers are choking! So with allthe upgrades been done and i still feel Hamilton and button will be on top come race sunday. What do yall think

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Well, it is hard to tell. Ferrari have to be considered due to their track record of being able to produce good power and importantly get it to the road without losing tires too quickly. They have good strategists like McLaren has, and may overcome their problems.
    Hamilton is still the one to watch though.
    If he can keep it together in the first lap I reckon he could take this one too.

3. jagbaza profile image59
    jagbazaposted 6 years ago

couldn't agree more! Everyone keeps saying that Ferrari's gained 7/10ths speed with their upgrades and they should be up there come sunday. but i do feel the Mclarens ( especially Lewis) are winning the pschological battle of nerves