jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. AskAshlie3433 profile image61
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

I have a 96 Chrysler Sebring 2.5 V6. I have no spark or injector pulse. I got two coeds when I tested it, ECM and Cam Sensor. The Cam is in the distributor in this car, so I changed it and the ECM. Not sure if it has to be flashed, I was told it don't. Now, I have no codes and I still have the same problem. I have new spark plugs, alternator, starter, battery, distributor, fuel pump and filter, air filter, cap and rotor are fine, so are the wires. However, my fuel pump has burnt out 4 times this year. Fuses are OK. Can you please help or point me in the right direction? I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Bout to lose job.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you tested all of the relays?  Ask Earnesthub when he is on later, he might know your problem.

2. AskAshlie3433 profile image61
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

I tried unplugging the ASD for a bypass, and it didn't start. All of my relays are different sizes. Do you think it is my ASD relay?

1. 0
      speedthrillsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you start the car you should hear the fuel pump hiss and prime. If its not doing that change the pump relay. Changing an ECM definitely requires a reflash as the  ecm controls the security chip in the key.

3. 60
    orvposted 5 years ago

I just read your post about your Sebring issue.  It looks like it has been some time since anything has been posted in response so I was just wondering if you figured out what the problem was?