jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago

Have you ever caused an auto accident?
    Or been in one?

I once nearly caused a train accident. My father, luckily, switched off the power supply! lol

2. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

I have been in three major car accidents - only one of which was my own fault.

1. Christy Goff profile image60
      Christy Goffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, when I was 17, I was ran off the road, the averaged my car rolled 13 times. They had to medaflight me to the hospital. I was there for 4 hours before I was found. The truck never stopped.

1. ImChemist profile image61
        ImChemistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i was in one bus accident from 5 years ago but i get fine from it! because i was in the middle of the bus , may I'm lucky.

2. 0
        china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The one accident that was my fault I skidded off the motorway at around 90 MPH and went up the embankment then rolled down it sideways five or six times over then end over end off the steep cutting - the car was totalled crunched into a box with the wheels off !  I had just about enough room left inside to squirm my way out - without a scratch !  Best advert for seatbelts I ever experienced big_smile

1. VireshShinde profile image61
          VireshShindeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah even i had verse situation when i smash new Skoda from back side. It was not my fault as driver had given wrong signal he wants to go right and he is giving me the signal of left. So it was happen like this, he might refrain all these things but he still forget to change his signal after a hit from my Activa. That's where i correct him and able to save my self also.

1. 0
            china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep - a good whack in the backside with an Activa will correct those signalling faults every time big_smile