jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

your favorite car antique or new

1. 59
    georgetilyouposted 5 years ago

what would be your favorite car old or new?  mine is a convertable 1959 cadillac.  next to that a cadillac also the 1947.  beaftiful the industry was at its best them years.

1. jumalina12345 profile image62
      jumalina12345posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Someone love centimental value like old car. Or that car have a sweet memory. It's up to everybody taste.

1. 60
        frozentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yhe...
        i fully agree with you some of us in this materialistic world believe on the value of sentiments......the value of things does not matter...their priority is that feeling or sweet memory which is unforgettable......

2. earnestshub profile image86
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Both great years for Cadillac. My favourite car would be something I could use as a shopping jeep and race on weekends. smile

3. 60
      DreamCarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah those were great cars. But my choice is Ferrari 458 Italia. I just love Ferrari cars. They are beautiful and stylish. They are also the fastest cars on the road.

4. Abhaque Supanjang profile image45
      Abhaque Supanjangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like Holden Premier or Holden Kingswood, the car is very impressive for me. For the new one, I like Suzuki APV or Mitsubishi Maven.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

1968 Chevy Camaro RS/SS! smile

If it's not all original, then I wouldn't be interested. However, I have had the chance of seeing some models dressed up excellently. smile

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm with ya man but I say the 69 z28 was better and harder to find

3. DIYweddingplanner profile image91
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

Jaguar XKE silver blue

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

my dream car is a 70 426 hemi cudda!!!!

working