IndyCar in Iowa

1. Lawlisness profile image61
    Lawlisnessposted 5 years ago via iphone

Hello all! For everyone that is stuck or just doesn't have Versus don't panic! I have the update for you! First off Sato won the pole. This is the best thing since sliced bread. It seems like KV Racing Technology has been right there every week this season itching for a win. Well now they got the pole which at this point is just as good as getting the win. I will be the first to say that I was not KV's biggest fan the past couple of years. I thought EJ Viso was dangerous and it just seemed that every race you have a KV car causing wrecks.
    However, this year is different and it is not just that they are doing better. It's the fact of a simple addition to the team. He is one of the most respected drivers on and off the track. Tony Kanaan. At the beginning of the year I could not figure out how any team could drop a driver like Kanaan. But somehow it happened. KV Racing +1 and Andretti Auto-sport -1,000. It has been a pleasure watching Kanaan give KV the attention and publicity that they have lacked so much in previous seasons. Stay tuned to the 3 green KV cars at Iowa!
    In the final practice Ed Carpenter from Sarah Fisher Racing was in P1. This is another bright spot for the IZOD IndyCar Series. Small teams kicking the bigger teams or from my friends over at "death stars" (Penske, Ganasii, and Andretti)
    Stay tuned for further updates!