jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Jeep lovers

1. Uneducated opinio profile image60
    Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago via iphone

So listen everyone, I have recently bought a jeep commander and now I Want a wrangler. Is there any suggestions on where to look for a good trade in on for the commander for a wrangler? I am in the Philadelphia area

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

http://www.collinsbrosjeep.com/main.htm

They're in Georgia so you may have to take a road trip.  Best Jeeps in the land though and you won't regret buying a Wrangler!!!! Oh, what fun. I think it has something to do with the blood. Kinda like what they say about theatre. Once you get the smell of the greasepaint and the roar of the crowd in your blood, there's no going back.  My first Jeep caught fire and I bought a brand new top of the line Honda Accord - best sound system, leather interior, really nice ride. After a few months I traded it in for another Wrangler.

2. penofone profile image61
      penofoneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jeeps by far are more reliable on the reliabilty index if you know what I mean, ha ah I have a way.  In the bottom of the newspaper you will find scenarios in the ads of cars that say where dealers are located , go too the opposite page to see dealer ads same way same side.  I f you know what I mean, check yellow pages for details... take care of that old chevey!!!
      \Anish

3. couturepopcafe profile image60

prayer for my jeep

through strife and struggles many we've lifted up your Word
      so to the off-road ready your Spirit could be heard

O Lord i've trusted in you my lasting soul to keep
      and when my days are over please let me take my Jeep

2. Uneducated opinio profile image60
    Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago via iphone

I wanted a wrangler and a commander but only found the commander. After seeing all the wranglers on the road I want to start looking again ha. I love my commander but I would love to be able to take the top off during spring and summer months

1. couturepopcafe profile image60

So much fun. I've been riding Jeeps for about 26 years. I got to where I couldn't take the top off anymore. No men to help me, no ceiling to hang it off.  But that's ok, I like the doors off and top on anyway. After a while, that sun bakes your head. It's really fun riding down the interstate in the pouring rain with no doors, shorts and sandals freezing your ... off. But people still look at you like it's really cool. Jeep people are cool. I need to get some half doors so  can carry them around with me.

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

Check out the collins brother link. Maybe they can find you something in your area. He has a lot of info.

working