HELP Ready to take a sledge hammer to my Piece of #%& 98 ford taurus.

1. okcutiepeye profile image59
    okcutiepeyeposted 4 years ago

How to I get the hose back on the coolant line tee

m lost lol ....found out after exploring that the hose that connect to a tee I thnk its the coolant line??came off the tee I tried and tried yesterday pushing it back on but I cant get it car for 3 days now and I live im the sticks.. can I crazy glue it on till I get to autozone?tried making some clamps but failed. i want to do this now.april 11 2012 noon.even in the pouring rain cause I got no garage grrr..please help..heres a pic of what I mean..found those black thngs in hose when I took 2 more pics in my album

2. 0
    idratherbeposted 4 years ago

You might want to cap that end. Use a pair of vice grips to stop the water flow. Then loosen the radiator cap so it can't pressurize, fill the radiator and drive to town to get the part you need. Good luck!

3. okcutiepeye profile image59
    okcutiepeyeposted 4 years ago

Thanks i fixed it..i got a tee thinghee from lowes..removed the hoses..replaced the tee put hoses bak on ...yesterday i removed the coolant resorv..cant spell it lol cleaned it out changhed cap..and put some crazy glue on some cracks that were forming on it till i get a new far so good