Classic Chevrolet Impala Chevy Impala SS Super Sport Impalas
1961 Chevrolet Impala hardtop sedan
Classic Chevrolet Impala 1958-1967 Chevy Impalas
"Chevrolet Impala" The Chevy Impala is one of those great old Classic cars that every muscle car and classic car fan would love to own.I've been an Impala lover ever since I can remember. I've bought and sold more Impalas than I can remember.
Chevy Impala SS Super Sport Hardtop and Convertables are loved by Classic Car Fans around the World. If you're interested in Pontiac GTO, you can visit my GTO Hub.
I have included several Chevrolet Impala pictures for your viewing pleasure. Some of them are of Chevy Impalas I have already sold, and some are still for sale.
I hope you enjoy the Impala website. Please feel free to leave comments, I would love to discuss Classic cars with you. I have a lot of knowledge, not only about the Classic Chevrolet Impala, but just about any old Classic, Muscle Car, Street Rod and Hot Rod.
I'm a Classic Car Fan and you have probably met me at California Car Shows. If you would like to buy a Classic Car, or you are looking for a Classic Car for sale, I have connections through my Ebay Motors site and my hundreds of Classic Car friends. I look for (and find), sellers of Classic, One of a Kind, Vintage and Rare vehicles
Most of my business is ran as a "word of mouth" or "referral" . Quality and value are a priority. My reputation has been built around my total honesty and details in the descriptions of the vehicles I offer. This is verified by a simple check of my eBay feedback.
I have located and sold hundreds of classic and vintage vehicles, not only in the United States, but as far away as Denmark, the UK, Australia and Norway.
You can have a look at some of the beautiful pieces we are offering at any time. Simply click on one of the Ebay Motors ads on this Hub and you will be taken to my Ebay Motors site. I usually have many more Classics Cars available than the link below shows.
My Ebay Motors auctions run high quality classic cars and trucks almost continuously. If you don't see something you are looking for, we encourage you to contact us and let us know what you are looking for (SEND US A WISHLIST).
I'm a Muscle Car Fan, and I love helping others find that old Muscle Car, so go ahead and contact me and we can talk.
1961 Chevrolet Impala 1961 Impala Show & Go 61 Chevy Impala SOLD!!! SOLD!!Click thumbnail to view full-size
1962 Chevrolet Impala SuperSport
What You Should Look For When You Buy Old Classic Cars
- Check out all the wiring and make sure everything works.
- Ask for all parts and labor receipts. This is a record that will show the care by the old cars owner.
- Have the engine and transmission been rebuilt?
- Is the mileage on the odometer original?
- Are the engine and transmission original, numbers matching? Check the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on the chasis and make sure it matches the # on the engine.If it does not, the value drops way down.
- Check for rust and bondo, run a soft magnet over the car to check for bondo.
- Check for frame damage and alignment issues.
- Research parts and labor prices, replacement parts for old cars can be very expensive.
- Is the paint original?
- Research the seller. This is really important especially if you are buying the classic car from an individual instead of on Ebay where you can check their reputation. Do this by searching their name in the search engines. See if their name comes up in any car clubs etc. If so,are they in good standing and have recent activity.
- Make a list of questions for the seller before you contact them.
- Ask for plenty of pictures.
- Ask for a copy of the registration.
- Never buy a car without seeing it first, if possible.
- Use a classic car inspection service. You can usually find one for $150 to $300.
- For more valuable classic cars, always use an escrow service. This way no money changes hands until the deal is complete. This is also a form of insurance, if the old car is not as stated by the seller, you may be able get your money back.
- Check the history of the vehicle out at carfax.com, you'll find out important info. like;
- Number of previous owners.
- Where the vehicle is registered.
- Are there any liens on the vehicle.
- Is it reported as stolen?
- If it has been in an accident.
- If it has flood damage.
18. Ask the seller if they have ever filed an auto insurance claim. If they say no, and you learn later it had been in an accident, you could use this information to try to get your money back.
1964 Chevy Impala
Goodguys 2012 Hot Rod and Custom Show Schedule
The following Goodguys Hot Rod and Customs Car Show Schedule is for the months of July through the end of 2012.
June 29, 30 & July 1, 2012
Iowa State Fairgrounds
Des Moines, IA
July 6, 7 & 8, 2012
Ohio Expo Center
July 27, 28 & 29, 2012
Puyallup Fair and Events
August 17, 18 & 19, 2012
Spokane Fair and Expo Center
August 24, 25 & 26, 2012
Alameda County Fairgrounds
August 31, September 1 & 2, 2012
Kansas City, KS
September 21, 22 & 23, 2012
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
October 5, 6 & 7, 2012
Texas Motor Speedway
Fort Worth, TX
October 26, 27 & 28, 2012
Charlotte Motor Speedway
November 10 & 11, 2012
Alameda County Fairgrounds
November 16, 17 & 18, 2012
WestWorld of Scottsdale
November 23, 24 & 25, 2012
Del Mar Fairgrounds
Del Mar, CA
SOLD........1962 Impala SS / SuperSportClick thumbnail to view full-size
Classic 1958 (Chevy) Chevrolet Impala
1958 Chevy Impala (1958 Chevrolet Impala) Bel Air
1. The 1958 Chevrolet Impala was actually the fully loaded option package of the Chevrolet Bel Air
2. This is the year the Chevy Impala began to lose it's staight lines and develop curves.
3. The 58 Impala is credited for the birth of the muscle car.
4. Because of all the chrome and leather, the Impala became the most expensive Chevy model.
5. The 1958 Impala was available with engines from a 235.5 145 hp to the 348 315 hp.
6. The 58 Chevy Impala sported three taillights on each side.
7. There were almost 43,000 Hardtop two doors, and just over 17,000 Impala Convertables produced in 1958.
Classic (Chevy) 1959 Chevrolet Impala
Classic 1960 (Chevy) Chevrolet Impala
Classic 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS
Chevrolet (Chevy) Impala Poll
Vote on Your Favorite Year of Chevrolet (Chevy) Impala?See results without voting
- Classic Chevy Belair Auctions and Chevys For Sale
Dedicated specifically to the Classic Chevy Belair (Bel Air)
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT-500 (GT500) History and Details
For those of you that need to get to know this beautiful Mustang Shelby, she is a high performance variant vehicle of the well known Ford Mustang, and she was built by Ford from the year of 1968 right through...
- USV8.com Classic Cars, Vintage Cars, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars
Sell my car at USV8. Buyers and Sellers of Muscle Cars, Classic Cars, Street Rods and Vintage Cars. eBay Motors Auctions
- Ford Mustang History and Pictures
The first Ford Mustang busted out of the factory gate on April 17, 1964. You wouldn't believe it today, but this first Mustang had a price tag of only $2,400.00.An amazing fact about the Ford Mustang is that...
- Classic Old GTO Muscle Cars 1964-1974
The 1964 Pontiac GTO
- Old Classic Hot Rods Street Rods Resto Mods And Cust...
Hot Rods Street Rods Resto-Mods Rat Rods and Custom Cars For SaleIt all begins way back before World War II. Teenagers and young adults addicted to customizing cars and the need for speed, were racing Model T...
- Muscle cars and classic old cars for sale. Car pictures
One of the best muscle cars and classic car sites. Some of the best car pictures online.
- Classic Cars Vintage Cars Muscle Cars.
As you probably already know, the Central Valley of California (and the neighboring San Francisco Bay Area) has more RUST FREE Classic Cars and Vintage vehicles than virtually anywhere on the planet. It is the land of American Graffiti..........
©2008-2009 Robert Lee, All Rights Reservered
More by this Author
Hot Rods Street Rods Rat Rods and Custom Cars. It all begins way back before World War II. Teenagers and young adults addicted to customizing cars and the need for speed, Model T Hot Rods
The 1964 Pontiac GTO "Goat'" was the first Muscle Car. This classic car was the brain child of Pontiac Chief Engineer John DeLorean. Had it not been for DeLorean's idea to remove the Lemans 326-cubic-inch...
Understanding Classic Cars When you see a classic car roll by, or when you see one at a car show, you might instinctively know that you are drawn to classic cars, but you may not know what defines a classic car. A...