Reasons to Buy New Maruti Alto 2010 with K-Series Engine
There was a time when the Indian roads had only Ambassadors and Fiats to choose from and we were more than happy with those cars. Now, the scenario on Indian roads has changed rapidly and we have a lot of choices, especially in the small cars segment. I can still remember those days when my uncle brought the first Maruti 800 some 20 years back while I was a kid. We enjoyed the smooth handling of that small cute car comparing with our old heavy Ambassador and now the time has changed and latest technology cars have arrived. These new cars are equipped with latest fuel efficient and low emission engines and Maruti is one and only brand which has some place in the heart of every car buyer in India. After the extreme success of Maruti cars including Wagon R, Swift, Ritz, and Alto in India, Maruti has come up with new 1L K-series engine for all its brands. As the Ritz is new, it already has that engine. All other new car models are being loaded with this engine but all this is available at an escalated price and it is there because this new engines provides better mileage and less pollution which are both benefits for any car owner.
Price Hike of approximately 40000 INR for New Maruti Alto
2010 with K-Series Engine - This is a 1000 cc car. The old Alto is 800 cc.
But you will be surprised to know that Maruti has come up with New Alto 2010 with K-Series Engine at a price hike of 40000 Indian rupees than what it was selling up until July 2010. Yes you heard it right. Your one and only Alto is now following Bharat Stage IV norms at an increased price but it is really worth your money. Now read below some reasons to buy New Maruti Alto 2010 with K‑Series Engine. I have provided these reasons basically to select Alto over its competitors keeping in mind fuel efficiency and price. In my opinion, Alto is one of the best small cars in its segment.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Official Commercial Video
Why buy New Maruti Alto BS IV K-Series - 1000 cc?
- Most economical car after Maruti 800 in India.
- Small size - Easy to handle, drive, and park in busy roads of India.
- Damn good mileage- My Alto 800 cc gives me 19 km/pl on
highways and 15 km/pl in city traffic but New Alto will give at least 20.2 km/pl in AC. This is a really great thing. No one can beat Alto in mileage now.
- Comes from Maruti, the most trusted car manufacturer in India regarding after sales service.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- Very stable on highways, even at 100+ speeds.
- Powerful A/C
- Best after sales service.
- Proportionate interiors
- High fuel efficiency
- Better resale value.
- Maruti’s reliability and brand name.
- 3 lakh price tag.
- Suitable for a small family
- Value for money.
- Only 40000 INR price hike in newer models equipped with latest
norms and accessories. According to Maruti, ex-showroom price of New Alto 2010 is 3.03 lacs to 3.16 lacs. The on-road price will come somewhere around 3.5 lacs after addition of road tax, insurance, and other things.
- The interior of new Alto is better than its previous versions.
- The exterior and outer appearance has also changed.
- New Alto is coming with very comfortable and smooth cable gear shift mechanism and user-friendly steering.
- Now you don't need to open the window of your Alto and set the rear view mirror as you can do it from inside in the New Alto 2010. This function is known as ORVMS full form outer rear view mirror.
- Your new Alto goes from 0 to 100 in only 13.3 seconds. vrooooooom...
- The New Alto will beat all its competitors including but not limited to Chevrolet Spark.
I think after reading all the reasons above, you must be really interested in buying New Alto with K-series . Best of luck for the purchase of your most economical Indian car after 800.
More by this Author
Are you afraid of driving a standard transmission car? If yes then read this article that I have written especially for beginners who want to kick start driving a standard transmission car. I have provided step by step...
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...
This story is based on a true incident that happened in a government medical college in India.