10 reasons Why I prefer Online marketing than Offline Marketing
Why Offline Marketing is not my cup of tea
1. I don't have to travel to meet my clients. Save on my transportation cost.
2. I run a home business so that I can stay at home. I can take care of my loved one at home and spend more time with them.
3. Meeting clients take a lot of time. Some clients can chat for hours.
4. I may not be comfortable meeting strangers.
5. It requires human contact. I prefer dealing with a PC than a person. I am not comfortable socially. I am not familar with ordering different types of coffee at Starbuck. And they are expensive too. I don't look sexy and my fashion sense is out of the world. Look and appearance is not my asset
6. I don't like to dress up.
7. I don't want to be at the call of clients. I don't like to receive a call in the middle of the night. I don't like to deal with demanding customers. I prefer that they order online and the digital good is delivered automatically. No hassle. No follow up. An automated online business requires little maintenance or followup.
8. I don't like to do the work after the sale. Follow-up work is a hassle and a distraction.
9. I like to be able to travel anywhere and run my business anywhere, anytime without having to fix appointments to see my clients.
10. I like the freedom to do my business anytime, anywhere (inside my secret cave), even when I am old, ugly and naked.
Sam Choo is a freelance writer at http://articles-writer.com
More by this Author
There is always a day that is dedicated to the awareness of some international issues. Today happens to be World Food Day. These World Days spell opportunities for writers, internet marketers and activists. For...
People say that a dog is a man's best friend. I say that a turtle too can be a person's best friend. Here are 7 reasons why turtles makes good pet, especially for children. 1. Small Turtles are small and...
The storm of recession is blowing all over the world. As the stock markets continue to go south and companies are tumbling the storm is blowing many employees out of their jobs. Although Singapore is one the richest...