20 Quotes about Banking
1. Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.- Thomas Jefferson
2. What is the crime of robbing a bank compared with the crime of founding one. Earl warren
3. Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposit enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement. Dan Quayle
4. Got no check books, got no banks. Still I'd like to express my thanks I got the sun in the mornin' -- and the moon at night. Irving Berlin
hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the
sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world
may be different because I was important in the life of a child. Forest E Witcraft
6. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it. Bob Hope
7. Don't bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don't feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace. Jim Rohn
8. There is an expression, "Cash is king." In bad times, it's perfectly fine to put your cash in a bank, although return rates are low, they are stable. Donald Trump
9. I hate banks. They do nothing positive for anybody except take care of themselves. They're first in with their fees and first out when there's trouble. Harvey Goldsmith
10. The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks. Lord Action
11. When the biggest, richest, glassiest buildings in town are the banks, you know that town's in trouble.Edward Abbey
12. It is a wise man who lives with money in the bank, it is a fool who dies that way. Proverb
13. Believing would be easier if God would show himself by depositing a million dollars in a Swiss bank account in my name. Woody Allen
14. Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with a flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back. Josiah Stamp
15. Good bankers, like good tea, can only be appreciated when they are in hot water. Jaffar Hussein
16. It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford
17. I don't have a bank account because I don't know my mother's maiden name. Paula Poundstone
18. When your bank account is so overdrawn that it is positively photographic, steps must be taken.- Dorothy Parker
19. When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the
leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that
gives is above the hand that takes, Money has no motherland;
financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole
object is gain.
all bank loans were paid...there would not be a dollar of coin or
currency in circulation. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have
in circulation. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. Robert Hemphill
More by this Author
I have an admiration for Asian women because I love their petite features, Eurasian women are a unique race which often shares features of Caucasian and Asian people.
http://tinyurl.com/yftepen flickr 1. You look like a woman who has an expensive perfume named after her. It has to be called (pause) Incomparable. 2. I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced...
http://tinyurl.com/yace9np flickr 1. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato 2. Music washes away from...