5 Of The Best Home Based Businesses To Start
Do you work a regular 9 to 5 job and wish you could earn some more money? You could ask to get a raise at work. You could get a promotion. But admit it, it's unlikely. So the answer is to create a passive income stream on the side. This home based business can be done on your time off. That's what this article is all about.
So can you have a home based business all on your own? I know it seems impossible, but I'm going to tell you how. I'm going to tell you about several home based business ideas that will allow you to create your own hours and decide how much you work. It's all up to you because you are the business owner.
Does this business require a massive investment? No, it does not. Does this business require a lot of my time? No, these businesses can be run in your spare time, like the weekends. Do this type of business require an office? No, you do not need office space, you can run it from your own home.
I know it sounds too good to be true, but trust me, you can do it. Now let me tell you my personal top 5 list of the top home based business ideas.
1. Personal Trainer. Do you visit the gym regularly? Are you in good shape? If so then you know the business of a personal trainer already. You yourself can become one by taking some classes and getting certified. You can have some of your friends and family as your first clients to test the waters a bit. In order to get clients you can place ads in the local paper or on Craigslist. After a while, you can build more customers through referrals.
2. Tutor. There are countless people who are eager to learn. You can share your knowledge with them for an hourly fee. You can teach children how to play the piano. You can teach teenagers math. You can teach adults another language. There are countless topics that you can tutor others on.
3. Party Planner. Are you some sort of party animal? Do you know the ins and outs of parties? Perhaps you can become a party planner. You can begin by planning the parties of your nieces and nephews. Then you can move onto planning a sweet 16. When you've mastered the art, then you can use your expertise to plan a wedding. That's where the real money is at.
4. Photography. If you have a good quality camera and love taking pictures, perhaps you can become a photographer. You can do personal portraits. You can do pictures of houses for real estate agents. You can also do events like weddings. Remember to have a business card and pass it out to as many people as possible to build up your clientele.
5. Web Design.This next business idea is one that doesn't require hardly any money. You can do this exclusively from the comfort of your own home. You can be a web designer / graphic designer. If you have the know-how you can create websites for companies or design logos for them. Nobody will ever know that you're not in some lush office with other employees.