65 Ways to Make Money Online
How can I get money writing online?
- Demand Studios hires freelance writers all over the world to write high quality content. You can get paid handsomely depending on how much you are willing to wrote. I once wrote articles for Demand Studios about gardens and equipment that paid $6 per article and I wrote a lot. I earned a good amount of money from it. Definitely something to look into. You can make money online by signing up through freelance job posts that are from this company or send your application to them personally.
- About.com isn't going to hire just anyone. They are looking for people who are professionals in their craft. Grammar mistakes should be at a minimum, considering they pay a lot of money out to their writers. I don't know if they are hiring right now buts it's worth a try if you're looking to get paid. If someone asks me "how can I get money" writing online, this is usually my first suggestion.
- Daily Articles is a website I used about three years ago, just when I was getting started here on Hubpages. It has similarities to a site called Constant Content. This site takes 20% of your earnings and you keep the rest of the money. The problem I have with this program is you have no rights to your writing, which is basically all freelance writing jobs.
- Hubpages is my personal favorite place to write and make money. Getting paid isn't the only benefit, the community is great and has with it all kinds of personalities. Its definitely one of the livest writing communities on the Internet today. The structure of the articles are nice and its easy to rank high in the search engines if proper seo tactics are utilized.
- Constant Content has better traffic and higher paying customers than Daily Articles. The percentage of earnings taken away from you are higher, 35%. 15% increase won't hurt, especially if you're getting jobs back to back. The money will come pouring in.
- Yahoo Voices, formerly known as Associated Content is still a place of great standing. I used to use it when it was called Associated Content. Nothing special about the website. Some of the jobs paid slavery wages but it was easy to earn. Money was not good for me here which lead me to Hubpages. I'm not sure of the changes Yahoo Voices has brought, but it still was a place to make money online. Check it out, jobs may be paying more now.
- Triond takes hard work. The methods people earn money from are different from other websites. Some of the partner sites pay per click while others from page impressions. Knowing which category pays the most will help you earn. On an article that generated 14,000 views, I made $30, which could have brought in a lot more if it was in the health category. The link above is to an article I wrote on how to make money online with Triond.
- Method Shop was a site that paid users to post news and how to information. they also accepted reviews on products and services. I'm not sure if they continue to pay members but most likely they do.
- Suite 101 is a Canadian online magazine that hosts articles written by freelance writers. Its one of the more difficult places for freelance writers to get a position at. Their criteria is very high and you must live up to their standards. If you do not, your account could be terminated so be on your best work ethic when using this site. The earning potential is great.
- Helium is a great place to write and make money online. I continue to use it. You can either earn by page impressions or participate in contests hosted by companies looking for freelance writers. Winning these competitions not only guarantee a flat payment, but it also has potential for landing you a permanent job at these companies looking for writers. Create a profile, earn medals on your profile and enjoy getting paid to write. The money made here rivals most writing sites that pay by page impressions.
- RentaGhostWriter is exactly what the website name is. You are a ghost writer whom is hired by others for quality content. Business is slow on this website and it is a little known marketplace, but it does pay. Get hired by someone, complete the required works and leave with the money. You can earn as much as you're willing to work for. Its just like any other freelance writing site where you're hired for content and get paid for completing it.
- Word Firm is a website that is looking for experienced freelance writers, copywriters, graphic editors, and more. Its not a very popular website but it has good standing with workers and employers together. Similar to any other freelance writing websites on the Internet.
- Xomba is a social bookmarking type site that allows users to make money online writing blogs and bookmarks. They pay you via your Google Adsense account. This is the only way to earn from this website. Business is not looking so good right now but it delivers. Similar to the audience you would see on websites like Triond. I personally use it for linking purposes only because its so boring.
- Squidoo, the website that suppose to be in competition with Hubpages. Its a great website, but I like Hubpages better. You can write and sell your lenses for cold hard cash or earn money through page impressions, eBay sells, and sales from other supported capsules. I personally have earned nothing from Squidoo. I often ask myself how can I get money from this site?
- 451 Press is a large network of blogs that pays you to cover any topic of your choosing. There have been no ratings of it but users say they can get a healthy amount of earnings from it. This site is powered by Wordpress.
- Digital Journal is a highly regarded digital media news network. This site has thousands of journalists from 200 country worldwide writing content for them. I'm not sure how they pay but its most likely either from salary or page impressions.
- Bukisa is a website where you can earn from page impressions and Google Adsense. You can also get paid referring serious writers. The money isn't all that good. Its very similar to Triond, so much that you're allowed to copy and paste articles from one another without penalty.
- Sponsored Reviews is a place where writers earn money by publishing honest reviews of this site's advertiser products and services. You are only limited in your campaign to the amount of products and services available for review and the work you're willing to do.
- Link Post (Link Worth) lets you make money online writing reviews for advertiser products and services. They have a variety of payment options, including PayPal. These reviews earn you 70% of the total income generated from them, while 30% goes to the website and its partners.
- Review Me is the same as the previous review sites on the internet. It has a better standing than the rest of the listed review sites in this article. Bloggers write reviews for advertiser products and get paid for it. Its safe and has very high praise in the Web of Trust community.
- Shvoong pays people to write book reviews. It pays people to invite new members, up to $100. Attract readers and make money online.
- Smorty lets you get paid to write reviews on other's products, services, and websites. The payout is weekly. No word on how much members make using this program.
- Day Tipper encourages users to write tips they may have and share it with the world. If the content is helpful and original, you earn money from it.
- Wise Bread is one of the top five personal finance blogs on the web today. Unlike most websites, Wise Bread pays its users 100% of the revenue generated through their posts.
- B5 Media is a global lifestyle publisher that gives authentic dialog to users from editors. You can earn from writing just about anything, as long as the material is of subjective standing. Its one of the largest blog networks in the world.
- In Blog Ads pays you to write about websites, products, services, and companies. Members earn for each post request they fulfill.
- Creative Weblogging is not only a place to make money online, but also where you can get your name out there to the world. Members get paid to post content that streams through over 135 blogs in five different languages. Its also one of the largest blogging networks on the Internet to date.
- Best of The Web Blogs (BOTW) wants those who are great experienced writers. Here you can publish content on just about any topic of your choosing. They call members media authors.
- Blog to Profit connects members with sponsored advertisers that are looking to get their products recognized by the public. Your job is to make posts and make money online, giving them the recognition they desperately deserve.
- Blogitive is a hiring community that lets you blog about topics to make money online. Members are paid per posting. Once you are approved, you can write about news releases from advertising companies to this program.
How can I get money online from affiliate programs?
- Google Adsense is the largest affiliate program on the web today. I've been making money online with this program for years and it has never let me down, until two months ago. It kicked started again and my earnings are magnificent. You get paid to host advertiser ads on your site or articles. Page impressions count towards earnings but you make more money online getting those clicks up.
- Clickbank is another large affiliate program. This marketplace gives affiliate marketers the opportunity to earn cash promoting a wide range of products that cover basically any topic you can think of. As a marketer, you get to choose what type of products and services you want to promote. There is the one-time fee category, where flat pay is earned. Then there is the recurring fee, when someone signs up for a membership type of deal through your affiliate link, earning you cash every week. bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Level Click is a performance marketing website designed to help advertisers get their products and services noticed by the public. It is little known but has a good reputation with advertising companies and very few affiliate marketers. This may be due to marketing giants like Google Adsense, but overall its a good place to get started.
- Panthera Network, "king of the i-Jungle," is the exact same concept as other programs. The earning potential is good because its a smaller organization. Get started with them and increase your earnings today.
- Share Results, affiliate marketing software, networks and marketing management company is designed to expose low budget companies online. The potential to make money online with this program is unknown at the time because it hasn't been around for very long.
- Click Xchange is a leader in online performanced based marketing strategies. You as the affiliate marketer is responsible for writing quality content and promoting the advertising companies products and services.
- Convert 2 Media gives dependable, on time payments. They also have industry leading tracking and reporting platforms to keep you up to date with your publishing account. Support to publishers is 24/7 and there campaigns span over 120 countries.
- Triad Media Network is a performance based ad platform that helps advertisers get online space. Advertising is affordable which means earnings as an affiliate marketer may not be what you're gonna get here. It may be a waste of time but there is some potential to make money online with it.
- Azoogleads is the answer I would to someone if they asked me "how can I get money online?" It does CPM,, CPA, and CPC for advertisers. They wont just hire any publisher and have strict guidelines so don't be surprised if your request for membership is denied.
- Pepper Jam Network is a unique affiliate marketing company. They allow sign ups for publishers to promote their advertiser products and services. Pepper Jam has a unique name for affiliates, calling the 'Net Nannies."
- Logical Media connects brands with consumers, through the same method as every affiliate marketing program listed in this article. Advertisers have a group of more than 7,000 publishers hosting sites and other written content, ready to promote their products and services. You could be a member to make money online.
- Hydra Network (Hydra Group) is a CPA providing alternative to advertisers. Publisher get paid to host content on their sites and articles.
- Ad Valiant is a company belonging to Crunch Base. Just like performance based marketing companies before and after it, the agenda is always the same. Make money online while helping to promote advertisers.
- Zanox provides advertisers with the industry's largest selection of publisher channels. This has the potential of reaching hundreds of millions of potential customers. People are spending big money to get their company out there and you get paid to help. With only 4,000 publishers available, the potential to make some real money online is extremely high.
- Affiliate Future is a rising star in the advertising business. The site looks great and the earning potential is better. You get paid to promote the products and services of their merchants. Merchants benefit from the fact they only pay for their performance. A win-win situation for both parties is brewed when using Affiliate Future.
- Instant Dollars(z) Media strives to bring ideas to life. Turn your website traffic into cash by signing up for this program. Host advertisements and get paid from clicks and page impressions. Sales generated earn cash too.
- Trade Doubler helps computer based, as well as mobile website companies. The power of shared connection is what helps advertisers get the best value from their money. Publishers get paid to promote these products and servies.
- Commission Junction may quite possibly represent the most companies on the Internet today. You can get paid by organizations like Walmart and Gamestop affiliate programs, but you must have a Commission Junction membership to do so. This means that products of nearly any topic are at your grasp when you have a membership here, increasing your chances to make money online.
- Hotels Combined is an affiliate program where you supply the world's leading hotel price comparison service. You can place the application on your own website and earn money from people who pay for hotels through this service.
- Prank Place is an online store that offers prank gadgets and humorous products. You get paid 20% of all commissions from sales generated.
How can I make money online in other ways?
- Youtube lets people get paid from original videos. No copyright material allowed. If your videos get a lot of visitors, you can make money online from product streaming and Google ads inside the videos
- Easy Share file sharing lets you make money online by sharing downloads on their public domain. The more MB the download, the more money you earn from it.
- Mashable is a tech blog. In order to receive payments from them, you must write content on this topic. It is one of the largest tech directories on the Internet.
- Mahalo is a human based search engine. All the content here comes from humans writing about particular subjects. The makeup is similar to Hubpages, but jobs are posted for flat fee payments.
- Vizu Answers users get paid to host surveys. These can be customized to fit any topic you desire.
- Resellers Panel is a place where you can earn money selling web hosting to site builders.
- Apple lets you generate income promoting the i-Tunes store. This includes their books, apps, music, TV shows, videos, and more.
- Impact Guns is an affiliate program that allows you to promote their guns and other weapons for profit.
- Avis Rent A Car is an affiliate program that lets you earn from promoting rental cars to renters. This is perfect for travelers.
- Office Depot lets people promote their office supplies in exchange for commissions per sale.
- C-Planet is a casino website. By bringing new members in to gamble, you earn a commission from their membership purchase.
- Geeks is a website that lets publishers promote their products and services based on computers. You get paid commissions of sales generated.
- Price Line affiliate programs brings the opportunity to you to make money online promoting a wide range of traveling needs. These include airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, and vacation packages.
- Realty Trac offers real estate to customers. You make money online giving recommendations on housing and other forms of property in which they purchase, and you earn commissions from it.
- Woodlake Technologies has a program for publishers to promote their technologies.
More by this Author
There are many affiliate programs out there. Many of these affiliate programs are scams, only trying to use people to advertise their site so they may generate more income into their greedy pockets. But there are a...
The following list is comprised off 50 ways to make money from home. All you need is a computer, patience, and an Internet connection. There's enough websites to go around for everyone to find their flavor in the money...
Craig Price, the Warwick slasher, is one of America's youngest serial killers in history. He began killing people in his neighborhood in Warwick, Rhode Island at the age of 13. He was charged and convicted of 4 murders...