EVERGREEN INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES TO FIRE YOU UP IN YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE VENTURES.
1. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rodgers, American Cowboy and social commentator.
2. If you don’t know where you are going you will end up somewhere else.
Casey Stengel, Former American Baseball player and manager from 1912 to 1965
3. Chance favours the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur, Former French Chemist and Microbiologist.
4. Those that implement the plans must make the plans.
Patrick Hagerty, the founder of Texas instrument
5. Marketing should focus on market creation, not market sharing.
Regis Mckenna, Founder of Regis Mckenna
6. Results are gained from exploiting opportunity, not by solving problems.
Peter Drucker, A former writer and management consulatant.
7. You cannot make a business case that you should be who you are not
Jeff Bezos, Founder and President of Amazon.
8. The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
Benjamin Disraeli, Former British Prime Minister and the only Jewish British Prime Minister.
9. You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do.
Jerry Garcia, an American Musician
10. To be prepared is half the victory
Miguel Cervantes, former Spanish Novelist.
11. The purpose of an enterprise is to create and keep a customer.
Theodore Levitt, Former American economist and professor at Harvard Business School.
12. Consumers are statistics. Customers are people
Stanley Marcus, Former president of Neiman Marcus
13. Induce your competitors not to invest in those products, markets an services where you expect to invest the most, that is the fundamental rule of strategy
Bruce Henderson, founder of Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
14. There is nothing exhilarating than to be shot at without result.
15. The best and fastest way to learn spots is to watch and imitate a champion.
Jean-Claude Killy, A former French skiing Champion.
16. What matters in the new economy is not return on investment, but return on imagination
Gary Hamel, an American management expert.
17. Never follow the crowd.
Bernard M. Baruch, An American, was a former stock-market speculator.
18. The first man gets the oyster; the second man gets the shell.
Andrew Carnegie, Former Scottish American entrepreneur.
19. If you don’t have competitive advantage, don’t compete.
Jack welch, Former Chairman and CEO of GE
20. Imagining the future may be more important than analysing the past.
C.K Prahalad, Former professor of Strategy at University of Michigan.
Expect more soon…………..
Check-out this best seller marketing books
No comments yet.
- The Greatest Inspirational Business Quotes
A collection of the greatest inspirational business quotes. Here are the perfect quotes to inspire you throughout your workday.
- Inspirational Business Quotes
To the practitioner, business can also be an art form. Gain a refreshing perspective into business with these inspirational business quotes.
- CharityFocus: Helping Others Help Others
CharityFocus is an incubator of gift economy projects that inspires people to be the change they wish to see.