Best Paying Hot Jobs in New Zealand
New Zealand – A place of Great Job Opportunities
After UK, USA, Gulf States, South Africa, Canada, Norway, Philippines, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and India, New Zealand is another favorite destination for overseas job seekers. The recession seems not to have affected New Zealand much. Although they have much stricter rules for immigration and employee selection procedures New Zealand still remains a popular place to live and work. Many job opportunities are available in fields mentioned here, for those who search for a high paying overseas job.
These days, the level of competition in all the sectors has increased to a great extent and all the candidates want to achieve a new level on their professional front. This ever increasing race for careers is actually helping the economies of several countries to get better at every step. Highly paying jobs, recognized organizations and fulfilling the desires in life have created a newer scenario for the younger generation. People are now well aware of the fact that simply graduate degrees cannot help them to succeed in life and they will also require some extra qualifications to be successful in their job hunt.
Most of the organizations select their employees on the base that they have good qualifications and their ability to multitask, no matter whatever sector they are employed in. If a candidate can fulfill all these requirements, he can find success by getting a highly paying job in New Zealand.
A great reason to be in New Zealand
Hot Jobs in New Zealand
These days, the number of people who are looking for an overseas job where they can get well paid for their abilities. When considering some of the options where people can easily get a job in their own field, New Zealand has always ranked higher. New Zealand is a country that offers numerous alternatives to all the deserving candidates who wish to apply for a good designation.
Education is one such aspect which is always counted as an important requisite whenever considering careers and jobs. If a person holds a bachelor’s degree and wishes to acquire a job where he can get highly paid for same, then situations may become quite difficult for him. These days, most of the sectors recruit those candidates, who already have a degree and have also completed an additional course.
Best Paying jobs in New Zealand for Associate Degrees
Investing in post high school education always proves beneficial in all respects. If candidates have a higher qualification, they can easily go in for different options as presented below.
- Computer Specialists: If candidates hold a degree in Information technology or computer technical engineering along with some additional certified course, they can easily apply for higher designations in this field and can earn between $59,480 to $65,000.
- Dental Hygienist: This is one of the fastest growing occupations which need some good experience in the same field. In this profession, candidates need to deal with taking X-rays, cleaning teeth and other kinds of dental hygiene solutions. People can earn a starting salary of $58,350 in this profession.
- Radiation Therapist: These are the professionals who deal with Radiation therapy of the patients who suffer from cancers and tumors. Candidates in this profession require devoting good time in practice and training so as to earn higher pay scale ranging between $57,700 to $60,000.
- Aerospace Engineering: This occupation deals with the maintenance of aircrafts and space vehicles and an associate degree in engineering technology is a must for the candidates of this field. Any kind of certification in a particular subject can facilitate the candidates to find a job with a better paying scale like $52,500 and above.
- Fashion Designer: This line of work involves study of latest trends and applicants must hold an associate degree in fine arts for applying in the same field. From selecting a fabric to choosing the best colors, fashion designer fulfills all the requirements and earns an average salary package of $55,840.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: There is a shortage of nuclear medicine technologists in New Zealand and the government is actively encouraging skilled nuclear medicine technologists from overseas to work in New Zealand. They can work either in private or public hospitals. The initial pay scale varies between $59,200 to $62,500.
Online Job Assistance
With the advent of technology, the use of internet and websites has increased to a great extent. These days, people are getting more involved with the use of websites in order to find better job options. Well, in such a case, job portals are the best alternatives which allow candidates to easily look in for those options which can suit their requirement and can also provide them with a higher pay scale. One just needs to upload the CV in these portals and have the benefit of receiving latest job updates through emails. So, if you also wish to apply for a job with a higher pay scale, then simply surf these portals and acquire the best results.
More by this Author
With Mixed Martial Arts fights and demonstrations slowly becoming a worldwide phenomenon, many have traveled the world to seek out the best martial arts and master the techniques. Military and police...
You are Booed if you know, and Booed if you don't. Read on to find out the breed of the cutest dog in the world, Boo.
In Ayurvedic philosophy, the five elements namely air, earth, ether, fire and water combine in pairs to form three dynamic forces or interactions called 'doshas'. Dosha literally means "that which changes."...