Start A Candy Bouquet Business
Candy Bouquet For All Occasions
How To Make A Christmas Candy Wreath
Candy Bouquet Business Review
The candy bouquet business holds a lot of potential. Traditionally, gift giving included gift baskets, chocolates or candy and flower bouquets. But now, candy bouquets are a fresh idea. Those that have received candy bouquets can testify how happy and excited they were to receive such a unique gift. Not only does it look pretty, it is edible too. If the candy or chocolates were specially selected for the recipient, it makes the gift even more special.
What do you do in a candy bouquet business? Essentially, you will be crafting floral-like creations made from chocolates and candies. There are 2 kinds of candy bouquet you can put together:
- A combination of flowers and candy.
- All candy.
You can use any kind of candy e.g. hard candy, lollipops, marshmallows, heart shaped candy for love bouquets etc.... Make a handheld bouquet, or create one using a terra-cota pot or coffee mug. Add in some ribbons and celophane to make it a memorable gift. You could create candy bouquets for many different occasions such as birthdays, weddings, get-well, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Valentines, graduations, Christmas, coorporate parties, baby showers etc.... You could even make a candy bouquet specially for diabetics. It doesn't always have to be a gift to giveaway, it could very well serve as a centrepiece too. Imagine guests to your reception 'plucking' a candy piece as a souvenir to take home.
Top 10 reasons why you should start a candy bouquet business.
- It is fun and very rewarding.
- You are making others happy, and getting paid for it.
- It can be a part-time or full-time business.
- Your children can help you.
- Profit potential up to 300%.
- Develop your creative side.
- Little competition
- Can be an add on if you already have a gift basket business.
- Business caters to everybody - young/old, male/female
- Most importantly, you can do this at home.
Skills or Equipment needed:
- Different gauge wires, bamboo skewers, styrofoam balls or florist foam, different containers such as pots or mugs, florist tape, real or plastic flowers, ribbons, colored celophane, silk leaves, and whatever else for decoration.
- Need to learn how to wire and tape flowers and candy.
- Don't have to be a creative genius. There are guides you can use such as the How to Make Candy Bouquets for Fun and Profit ebookmentioned below. Creativity is,of course, an added bonus.
Downside to this business:
- Keeping all that candy away from your children, AND yourself.
- Initial investment of time learning how to put together a professional looking candy bouquet. Best way is to find someone to teach you, so you can start off your business faster.
To Franchise or Not?
Instead of opting for a franchise where you have to pay initial franchise fees (USD3900 - USD31000), monthly association fees (USD55 - USD275), you can try purchasing an e-book that teaches you how to make candy bouquets and start the business. With step-by-step illustrations, you can literally teach yourself how to make professional looking candy bouquets to sell. With a little practice, I'm sure you'll be able to come up with fantastic creations of your own.
Here's an example of how to put together a candy bouquet using a Sundae glass.
What to look for in a Candy Bouquet Business Ebook:
- Descriptions of Tools and Supplies
- Suppliers List that will save you money and time. No need to do your own research.
- Techniques on how to attach candies to sticks. There are different types of candies and different methods for attaching them to sticks. Find one with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to accompany the descriptions.
Start off your business by giving away your candy bouquet creations to friends and family. Word of mouth is your best marketing tool.
Candy Bouquet For My Teacher
Other web resources:
Edible Candy Bouquet Lollipop Malt
Candy Bouquet Business Name Ideas
Naming your business is exciting, like naming your babies. You want to not only choose a name that reflects the type of business you have but one that is memorable as well.
So, here are a few ideas I have on a name for your candy bouquet business (some I shared with someone on Yahoo Answers before):
- Sweetie Treats
- Delectable Delights
- The Candy Hut
- Kandy's Bouquets
- Sweet Blooms
- Yummy Florals
- Sweets N' Treats
More by this Author
The Candy Bouquet Business is ideal for stay-at-home moms looking to start a home business. These gifts are in demand and moms will have a fun time making them.