DISTINCTION BETWEEN SELLING AND SALESMANSHIP
- It refers to convincing the customer by sound arguments for the object of persuading him to buy particular goods.
- As it is an art or technique so it is a complicated process and cannot be performed easily. The persons who want to conduct this process must be expert in respective field.
- It is a primary function and so consumer’s mind is influenced before conduction of the selling.
- It refers to transferring the ownership of commodities to buyer in exchange for money.
- As it is an act so it can easily be done by any person.
- It is a secondary function and so it is performed after convincing of the consumer.
More by this Author
Increasing salesThe expenses of advertising may be justified on the ground that it helps to increase sales, which there by results in increased production. Reduction cost It assets to reduce cost of production and...
Sales are the ultimate goal of an organization to earn reasonable profit against satisfying customer and cosumer need; which should be converted into wants by matching the Social, Culutral, Psychological and Behavorial...
Is advertising a good thing or a bad thing? Here are some common criticisms of advertising. Cost One strong objection to advertising is that it is a costly function. The high cost of advertising is covered by...