Is Triond A Scam Or Is It Legit?
There are a lot of publishing services in the internet that allow users to publish their own content and earn money in the process. One such publishing service is Triond. If you are familiar with Hubpages or Squidoo, Triond operates in the same way as them albeit with a few distinctions. The premise is simple – you create content, you publish it via Triond, and you earn money depending on how popular your content becomes or how profitable is the niche with which it belongs.
One advantage of Triond over other publishing services is that you can publish in it any type of content whether it's in the form of articles, images, audio recordings or videos. You don't exactly have to be a writer before you can use Triond. If you're a photographer, a filmmaker or a singer, you can still use Triond to market, promote and gain exposure for your works as well as earn from them.
Receiving payment for your Triond earnings is also a simple and smooth process. Triond sends out payments to its users on the 15th day of every month. Let's say for instance that your earnings for the month of January is $20. You therefore get paid $20 on the 15th of February. If you subsequently earn $30 for the month of February, you'll get paid $30 come the 15th of March.
You can choose from three ways on how you are going to receive your payments. You can choose to be paid via PayPal, via a check or via a Western Union money transfer. Take note though that there are minimum payment amounts for each way of receiving your earnings. Minimum payment via PayPal is $0.50. Via check and Western Union is both $50. If you choose to receive payments via checks, you'll be charged a check processing fee of $3 per check.
Triond is a great place to gain exposure for your content and earn from them. Here are a few tips on how you can get the most out of Triond and maximize your earnings from it:
1) Create more content. Two published articles on Triond is better than one. It's that simple. You get paid based on the page views that your published content receive so the more content you publish, the more page views you rack up and ultimately the more revenue you will make.
2) Focus on more profitable topics and themes. Search around the internet for the hottest topics and trends. What are people searching for? What are they talking about? Build your content around these topics.
3) Learn to market and promote your published content. Triond is doing a great job of promoting the content that its users publish but you shouldn't be contented with that. Get your hands dirty and help out with the promotion. Share your content on Facebook or Twitter, on online forums, on your own blogs or websites or on social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Stumbleupon and Reddit.
4) Create quality content. Write content that will be helpful to readers. Don't just create content for the sake of creating content. Instead, create something meaningful, something that makes sense, something that provides value to readers.
As a conclusion to this article, always remember that making money online especially from a publishing service such as Triond takes time. It can take months before you get any substantial results. So if there is one virtue you need in your journey to Triond success, it's patience. So always be patient and good luck.
[Out of topic]: For Filipino writers out there, you might want to write for Essays.Ph. It's not a publishing site like Triond or HubPages. You get paid directly per article. Here's a short Essays.Ph review to help you understand more about the writing site.
- Best Revenue Sharing Websites
The best revenue-sharing websites today.
- The Filipino Writer: Blogging, Content Publishing, Etc.
A blog about freelance writing and writing in general.
- Best Revenue-Sharing Sites
A blog about the best revenue-sharing websites where you can publish your content and earn money in the process.
PayPal Payment from Triond Proof
More by this Author
Children will surely love and enjoy this set of coloring pages featuring characters from the animated film Hotel Transylvania. Hotel Transylvania features the voices of Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg and...
Everything you need to know about the popular Filipino children's song.
This is a list of the top fast food restaurants in the Philippines which include Jollibee, MacDonald's, Chowking and Mang Inasal.
Write a comment
No comments yet.