Earn money with Disney Characters
Are you thinking of ways to earn extra money very easily? Then you might want to consider doing it with Disney Characters.
1) Buy at least 2 Disney Costumes. Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse. Costumes are about £50 to £60 (each) inclusive delivery. Be careful with sizes.
2) Rent them out to people who arrange Kids Birthday parties. The Hiring price is about £40 a day. Research online for price ranges in your area.
3) Advertise it. Place an Ad in the paper / have a website / inform friends.
4) Ensure you have Terms and Conditions for the customers to sign.This should include payment / deposit details. Also include safety warnings as people are quick to get “legal” these days at the slightest problem.
Safety Warnings can Include:
- DO NOT stand by fire or open flames, DO NOT Carry out birthday cakes with candles.
- BE AWARE of space, get a guide to help you around and vision can be impaired in some mascots/costume.
- BE AWARE of tripping hazard, Mascots/costume have oversized shoes and may cause tripping.
(Have 2 Signed copies. One for them, one for you).
5) Take a Deposit, with payment – incase the outfit is not brought back in a good condition. If so, the deposit will then be non-refundable.
6) Delivery - You can either deliver costumes to customers or get them to pick it up.
A Close up look at Costumes – They have so many pieces.
7) If you find it easy to do, then buy more costumes and you will have more to rent out. It doesn’t have to be Mickey and Minnie – you can use other Mascots like Winnie the pooh etc, but the popular ones are the Disney Characters.
It’s as simple as that. No fuss or hardwork. (◕‿◕)
More by this Author
Procrastinating Excuses and how to overcome.
How to improve your typing skills for Jobs.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.