Get Help to Pass the U.S. Border Patrol Test
Being Prepared for the Border Patrol Test
If you are interested in becoming a Border Patrol Agent, you first need to pass the U.S. Border Patrol Test.
This is not an easy test.
You may be committed, tough, honest, hard working and driven but you still need to be prepared if you want to have a career as a U.S. Border Patrol Agent.
Unless you already know what to expect, it is probably a good idea to get some help for the test.
This is the only online video learning system available to help you pass the U.S. Border Patrol Test.
I don't know about you, but I know I am more successful at learning when I can visually see it.
These videos take you by the hand and walk you through each step of the written exam process for the Border Patrol Test.
Odds of Passing the U.S. Border Patrol Test
You are all excited and also nervous because everyone knows you are getting ready to take the test.
If you did not pass the test, what would you tell your family, your friends and your spouse?
Are you aware that for every 30 people who apply to take the Border Patrol written test, only one qualifies to enter the Border Patrol Academy. That's only about 40 percent of the applicants who actually pass the written test.
Last year the Border Patrol recruited over 70,000 people to get only 1,700 qualified agents.
You need to have the ability to study for the U.S. Border Patrol test on your own time, in your own home...
You can go online and get access anytime, anywhere, just by clicking your mouse...
You don't have to read a book. You will get audio and streaming video at your convenience.
Still Not Sure if You Need Help with the U.S. Border Patrol Test?
See if you can answer these questiions...
- Do you know the #1 most important element of the Logical Reasoning section of the Border Patrol Exam? If you have not had practice on this one, you should get help if you expect to pass the test. If not, you will fail.
- Do you know the proper way to use "If...Then" statements, and why they are so effective? Do you know when to use, and not to use, the word "Only"?
- Do you know how to read a structured paragraph and determine specifically what information is being asked... and what's not?
- Do you know when to evade taking the Spanish Proficiency Test ... or when you should take it?
- Do you know what the Artificial Language Test is, and what it measures about you?
- Do you know how to have an unfair advantage on the Artificial Language Test if you choose not to take the Spanish Proficiency Test?
So...How Did You Do?
If you were not able to answer an enthusiastic "YES" to all of the above, then you need to get help with the U.S. Border Patrol Test.
Don't risk failing the test because you are not prepared.
Learn what it takes to become a U.S. Border Patrol Agent and get the help you need to pass the U.S. Border Patrol Test.