Earn money from Honey Trapping – You can be a Honey Trapper and trap those cheaters
Honey Trapping is the practice of hiring private firms known as Honey Trapping agencies to check the fidelity of your partner, whether you are in a relationship or a marriage. Honey Trapping was a method which was used only by spies and government official until recently. Now Honey Trapping is a professional service and a job for many. You can earn money by becoming a Honey Trapper.
What is Honey Trapping and who are Honey Trappers?
Honey Trapping is a tool to check the fidelity and trustworthiness of partners in a relationship. A woman can employ a Honey Trapper or a Honey Trapping agency to test her partner's, fiancée's or husbands fidelity. This will usually mean that a female, or better known as the Honey Trapper will try to get involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with the target, which is the boyfriend, fiancé or the husband.
In the same way, a man can employ a Honey Trapping agency or the service of a Honey Trapper to check the fidelity of his girlfriend, fiancée or wife. In this case, a male Honey Trapper will try to get involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with the target.
Who uses Honey Trapping agencies and professional services?
Honey Trapping agencies or services from professional Honey Trappers are used by suspecting girlfriends or wives who want to know if their boyfriends or husbands can cheat on them. Vice versa, suspecting boyfriends or husbands can use Honey Trappers to see if their girlfriends or wives will cheat on them. Often, Honey Trapping services are used by men and women to check the fidelity of their fiancé.
However, Honey Trapping services are not restricted to married or engaged couples. Clientele can range from partners in a long term or short term relationships, couples who are about to get married, married couples, gay or lesbian couples.
Who can become a Honey Trapper?
Honey Trappers usually earn good money because as one would imagine, people will pay a high price to check the fidelity of their partners. Just the thought of 'Will my partner ever cheat on me?' can scare many men and women. To become a Honey Trapper, you will need to have the following qualities.
- Whether you are a man or a woman, you will need to be good looking to be a Honey Trapper. Well, maybe not mirror cracking material, but definitely someone who can attract a few gazes in a hot dress! So men who wish to become Honey Trappers must be handsome and women must be beautiful and good looking.
- Honey Trappers will usually need to be good conversationalists. You will blow your cover as a Honey Trapper if you go up to a man or woman and ask them to go to bed with you straight away. No rocket science here, ladies and gentlemen.
- If you want to become a Honey Trapper, you will also need to be confident and be able to walk up to a stranger and strike a rapport. This may sound easy, but is definitely not. Not only will you need to sustain the conversation but will also have to take it to the next level of emotional and maybe even physical intimacy.
- Last but not the least, you will need to be flexible and open minded as a Honey Trapper. You will also need to cross many moral hurdles. Women and men who are Honey Trappers may be asked to sleep and have sex with their targets. Such a job or profession may not fall within everyone's moral grounds. There is a fine line here because at the end of the day, as a Honey Trapper, you could be paid to have sex if there is the requirement to do so. However, you must also know that most Honey Trapping agencies have a strict no-sex rule. They promise of no physical intimacy but they may record and videotape the events that unfold.
How can you become a Honey Trapper?
You can either get into this profession by either joining a Honey Trapping agency or by being a freelance Honey Trapper.
Benefits of joining a Honey Trapping Agency
- If you join a Honey Trapping agency, you will not need to go on the hunt for clients as the agency will bring the client you.
- All you will need to do is play your part and take the money.
- With a Honey Trapping agency, you will not need to face the hassle of arranging for security and surveillance. The agency will usually have their own teams to provide for your security during the Honey Trap. They will also be generally well equipped with the tools and teams required to record or video tape the events that unfold during the Honey Trap.
Benefits of being a freelance Honey Trapper
- You will not have to share your earnings with an agency if you choose to be a freelance Honey Trapper.
- You will have freedom to lay the Honey Trap on your own conditions and your own setting. This means more flexibility and the option of saying no to a client.
- As a freelance Honey Trapper, you can command the price you want to set the Honey Trap.
More by this Author
There are advantages of being a content writer that make content writing a lucrative profession and career choice. Before you read on, you must check out the disadvantages of being a content writer because I don't want...
Finding a job as a cashier in Coles whether full time or part time, is just the beginning of a life changing journey. Customer service officer, checkout chick or checkout chap, call it what you want, read on to find out...
This article matches your body type, attitude, and style with the best Levi's for you. Men, make sure you read this comprehensive buying guide for Levi's jeans before you get your next pair.