How To Get Gold And Silver Scrap
PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
HOW TO GET GOLD AND SILVER SCRAP
Scrap gold and silver can be obtained a number of different ways. There are many sources from where you can obtain scrap silver and gold. You can then sell the precious metals scrap or keep it until needed.
First thing you will want to do is figure out how much you want to spend to obtain your gold and silver scrap. Most people probably won't donate their scrap silver or gold to you but they may be willing to sell it to you.
Next you will want to get an idea of what scrap gold and silver is worth. You can do a Google search for scrap silver prices or scrap gold prices to get this information. From their you will want to figure out how much you are willing to spend per unit of scrap gold or silver.
Now you will want to locate people looking to sell their scrap silver or gold. Here are a few ways you can go about doing this:
1. Place an ad in the paper or online stating that you buy scrap gold and silver.
2. Go door to door and offer to purchase any scrap silver or gold.
3. Distribute fliers around your neighborhood offering to purchase scrap silver and gold.
4. Ask your friends and relatives if they have any scrap silver or gold they would like to part with. You may even land a few freebies with this one.
5. Look on eBay or another online marketplace. You can sometimes get some good deals if you are watchful and persistent.
6. Contact thrift stores and see if they would be willing to sell you thier scrap gold or silver. They may be willing to save it for you.
7. Contact pawn shops. They may be less likely to sell outright to you for a low price but you might score some referrals.
8. Partner with a charity. They may be able to collect for you and you could offer to buy the scrap silver and gold from them.
9. Ask jewelry stores if they have any scrap silver or gold they would like to sell.
10. Talk to your dentist. He may be willing to sell you gold teeth.
Be sure you check your local laws if you purchase scrap gold or silver and see what regulations your local area has. Some may require a permit or other legal issues. You do not want to get into legal problems so obey the law.
More by this Author
Metal detecting is a hobby enjoyed by many people, but did you know you can turn your metal detecting hobby into a business? Turning your metal detecting hobby into a business is actually quite simple. You probably...
You have probably seen people from a distance having a conversation and wondered what they are talking about. It may be a friend or relative or it might be a suspicious neighbor, an ex-spouse,...