How to Get NBI Clearance Online | Requirements and Procedures
Getting NBI clearance can now be done online. NBI clearance is one of the major document requirements in applying for a job, enrolling in a school, applying for a visa or travel abroad, completing school requirements, employment records and even getting a passport, SSS number and many more. Because NBI clearance is the paper that proves everyone or an office that an individual has and had no criminal records and is cleared and free from any civil cases and obligations.
In the early times, getting an NBI clearance takes about a half day. It would take you long lines, number of requirements, filling out lots of forms, ID pictures, sweats and tantrums. But now, thank goodness the National Bureau of Investigation has made the generous effort to open the NBI online processing which caters to everyone. They call it NBI eClearance facility.
Requirements for the NBI Clearance Online Application and Renewal
- Payment of Fees thru GCash or any Globe Payment Centers
- Your Reference Number
- Your QR Code
- 2 valid IDs (government IDs like SSS, GSIS, Passport, Voter's ID, Driver's License, and company ID)
Procedures for NBI Clearance Online Application
1. Pay the processing fee via GCash or to any Globe Payment Centers nationwide if you don’t have GCash account or don’t know how to use GCash yet. Gcash reference number must either have the amount of P140, P190, P440. It usually costs around P140 for the employment purpose and travel abroad purpose. I have put the complete list of fees at the end of this article.
To use GCash text <Amount> (space) MPIN and send to 28829175638053
Example: 135 1234 and send to 28829175638053
2. You will then receive a payment Reference Number via text message from Globe. Keep this and keep another copy in a paper so you won’t forget in case the SMS was deleted or your phone was missing.
On the other hand, if you paid via Globe Payment Outlet, just keep the receipt and the Reference Number they gave you. You will use the reference number in registering and validating your online NBI clearance application. This is also needed in claiming the form.
3. Go to the NBI Online Application Facility
4. Fill up the account registration and validation of payment and follow the instructions in the given window. If you used GCash, you can use the Reference Number they sent you plus your mobile number. Otherwise, use the date registered if you paid via Globe Payment Center.
Type the Captcha.
Check your details carefully before proceeding to hit VALIDATE.
5. Once you successfully done the application, they will give you a QR Code that looks like at the right. Print it out and bring this with you when you will go for the next steps of application such as the biometric scan and photo capture in the NBI eClearance in UN Avenue, Taft Ermita, Manila. This facility is currently available in Manila.
Get your NBI Clearance Fast
You can get your NBI Clearance fast by booking an appointment. This way, you won't have to fall in line with lots of people. Your appointment time will be spent properly. It is done by texting:
BOOK <space> Reference Number <space> Location <space> MMDDYYYY <space> HHMM <space> Name and send to 09175638054
Example: BOOK A0005M NCR 04252012 0800 Lito Cruz
NBI Clearance Processing Fees Online
Updated price: Choose the purpose of your application listed below:
ACR Requirement P440
Bid Requirement P140
Business Requirement P190
Cancellation of ACR P440
Change of Name P190
Customs Pass ID P140
DOT Requirement P140
Enlistment Phil. Airforce P140
Enlistment Phil. Army P140
Enlistment Phil. Navy P140
Enlistment PNP P140
ID Purposes P140
Immigration Requirement P140
Local Employment P140
Marriage Requirement P140
Passport Renewal P140
Other Requirement P140
PNP Requirement P140
POEA Requirement P190
Seaman's Book P140
SEC Requirement P190
SSS Requirement P140
Student Visa P140
TBC for RTO P190
Travel Abroad P140
Travel to countries like Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, New Zealand, USA, Taiwan, Middle East, Qatar, China, etc cost P140
Visa to countries also cost P140
*Prices may change anytime so check out and read the log in page carefully before proceeding to each steps.
More by this Author
Members of the Government Service Insurance System and their qualified beneficiaries are eligible for a range of benefits, including hospital discounts, life insurance, loans, and many more.
The top modeling agencies in the Philippines, for those who want to pursue a fashion career in the Philippines or overseas.
What are the achievements and contributions of each president of the Philippines? Find out here, plus biographical information about every president since 1898.