How to Land a Job in Australia
Images-to-attract-job-seekers-to-try-Australia.jpgClick thumbnail to view full-size
amazon and ebay products
Click here to join hubpages free to earn money like I do.
Tips to Help find a Job in Australia
<> <> <>
(1) DIRECT HIRE. Apply for the position- if qualified and accepted- you get to go to work immediately. One thing basic in direct hiring is that you are the one to pay for all the cost of travelling in getting there. However- the money you'll earn there will be more than enough to pay for all your expenses in going there. This is the most common way of landing a job in Australia.
(2) EMPLOYER SPONSORED VISA. This is another form of direct hiring. In this form- it is the employer or company themselves who'll be the ones to arrange for you to travel to Australia. Usually granted with employer sponsored visas are workers being carried over from overseas operations for Australian companies that have branches in other countries. It can also be granted to new hires especially if they possess exceptional record. The company can either cover the entire cost of getting you to Australia- including travel fares- or you yourself will have to shoulder the money to fly there.
(3) RECRUITMENT AGENCY. Apply in a refutable one where you'll be made to write and submit your resume. The recruitment agency where you've applied with will be the one to find you a suitable employer. Remember to look for an agency which specializes in finding jobs in Australia. When looking for an agency- consider the cut that they will get from your salary as payment for their services. The size of the cut vary- depending on the position you are getting and its agency has its own rates.
(4) PART-TIME JOBS. Many shops and businesses in Australia offer a wide variety of part-time jobs to temporary visitors. You can avail of these jobs even if you are simply there for a vacation- or if you are a foreign student in Australia. The income you'll realize will be most helpful in augmenting your travel expenses during your stay in the country. For you to avail of part-time work- you need to apply for an Australian Working Holiday Visa instead of the regular Visitor's Visa. Students- however- are automatically allowed to work part-time during their term.
(5) Then when you are definitely sure of landing a job which you think you'll be happy working with- obtain an AUSTRALIAN WORK VISA.
Source: Working and Living in Australia
More by this Author
This hub captures the extraordinary feat of women pilots traveling the earth's skies. Featured here are the exploits of Filipino women pilots Aimee Carandang, Ramona P. Go and Catherine Castillo. Other distinguished...
This hub provides unlimited opportunities to help sailors find jobs. With ads published, applicants are guided where to look for their particular need. Readers may post reactions.
Basic information about pinworms, hookworms, threadworms and tapeworms. How to avoid them. Medicine for treatment.