How to earn a part time online income using Webanswers along with tips, personal success, and a comprehensive guide.
In this Hub, I will talk about the Website Webanswers (link to webanswers, also another link at the bottom of the page to get you to their site quickly and easily), and how you can make up to 1,000 dollars a month by working for them. The site itself is very simple, and you will learn the basics from me that you can apply and use to make money on this website. Keep in ind that this site will require a little effort by you, but this is not out of reach for anyone, and you can easily make money using this site.
Directly below is a link to the website, but i will also place a link at the bottom of the page.
As said above, making money on Webanswers is fairly simple, and i use that along with this site to make extra income. While i make the majority of my money on Hubpages now that i have built up my daily views above 1,000, with the effort I have been putting in on Webanswers that will soon surpass the amount on here. So first let me start off by talking about what exactly Webanswers is.
- Allows you to make money by answering questions that other people answer from around the world. This is similar to Yahoo answers, only this gives you the option of making money by using your time.
- Uses Google Adsense to monetize on their site, and pays you 60% of the revenue that you are entitled to.
- Pays you not only for the questions you answer, but you make money from other areas around the site.
- With little effort you can see yourself making money in no time, and you can easily make a solid second income, or part time income. This is also perfect for college students, or others looking for extra spending cash.
How it works.
The process as a whole is fairly simple. You answer the questions you know, or can look up, and write an answer that is thorough and answers the question completely. The questions are not difficult, and has a great number of topics that can be chosen from. Questions I have answered that are not difficult that can easily be looked up range from, "What do zoo Vets do?", "Sodium Chloride reaction with water?", " What is 5 ounces of gold worth today?", "Should schools pay students to attend class?". There are hundreds of thousands of questions that have been asked on Webanswers and that number keeps going up every single day. As said before, the questions are fairly simple, and if you don't know one, just don't answer it, or look it up on Google.
The way you make money follows a simple method. When you answer a question, you and anyone else who answers it, gets the rights to any money that is made off advertising on that question. If the person who asks the question awards YOU the best answer then YOU make ALL the money off of that question. Keep in mind that the questions you ask is not the only way you make money. Depending on your account standard you will also make money from the other portions of the site. If someone visits Webanswers, and clicks a question that has not been answered, and then clicks an ad, then a random member in good standing will get the rights to that money.
The money does seem to add up pretty easily, and frequently. As long as you stay active then you will have no problem making money on this site. Now lets talk about the requirements, and below i will show my personal success from when is started, and how i see myself progressing.
While there are not many formal requirements, here I will talk about the things that will allow you to make the largest sum of money while trying to work for Webanswers.
- You need a Google Adsense account. If you are reading this from Hubpages, most likely you have a Hubpages account, and have already had your account approved. If not, don't worry, Once you create an account on Webanswers, then answer a few questions before applying for Adsense, and you should have no problem getting approved.
- Before applying for Adsense, and making money, Webanswers requires you answer 50 questions, in order to make sure that you will end up committing yourself to the site. when i did this the first night, it took me about 1 hour of time and effort to answer my first 50, and another hour to connect my Adsense account to Webanswers.
- You need to give some effort. As i will show below when i talk about how I have done so far, will go through the effort i put in initially, then took time off, in order to see how the program works there. And what i found is as long as you are answering between 10-20 answers per day, you will make a steady income, and the more you do, the more you will make.
- Thorough answers. The way Webanswers works, is it analyzes every answer that you post, for clarity, amount of writing, grammar, punctuation, spelling. Then it creates a quality score for your account. The higher your score, the more they will give you in advertising space throughout their site, and the more money you will overall make throughout your time on Webanswers.
Most of all. With Adsense numbers can go up and down. As long as you post frequent quality content you will make money, and can make a decent amount of money. Below i will talk about what i have made, and what the others i have personally talked to are making.
What people are making
So the big question is exactly how much can you expect to make on Webanswers. Well first off, i had this question recently, and took it on my own to contact the people who were on the leaderboards to see exactly how they were doing. I talked to one person who is making 25 dollars per day. Now that may or may not sound like a lot but let me put that into perspective. He is now answering 20-50 questions a day ( actually not hard to do, sounds like a lot, but not really), and making 25 dollars a day, for $175 dollars per week, or $750, dollars per month or $9125 dollars per year, but in reality closer to 10k since 25 is his average but is now making more money than before, and keeps on escalating.
So when i joined I was extremely Skeptical because i have done plenty of online money making sites, and the only one i have found to make me a good deal of money has been this one. So i joined Webanswers with the intention of just trying it out, and here is what i found, I joined around January 27th, and answered 50 questions a day for 3 days. Then i stopped. I waited to see what i would make off those 150 questions alone, and wanted to see how the money would rise or lower, and i found that over the next week or so i made about $1.00-$1.50 a day without doing anymore work. As you can see below.
Now that seems pretty low, but being a new member my quality score was low, My first 50, were all short answered questions, and i did not put a great effort into my answers. I have just started things up again, and this month have been focusing on trying to build more quality answers to get my score up, along with being able to keep my quantity of answers up. So this is my data in total and so far this month.
As you can see, I have answered a great deal more questions this month, as i am around 450 total answers, and now at about 100 answers for the month. I am making around 2-5 dollars a day currently, and can project that, and see that number drastically go up, as i continue to provide answers. Another thing to consider is, I am considered a new member, have been there less than 50 days, and don't have a content base yet. The members who are making 25 dollars a day and up have thousands of answers posted, and have been there over a year. But if you put in the effort you should have no problem making sufficient income that will help you get by.
When to do Webanswers
I asked members when they tend to do their Webanswers, and answer questions. The answers i got are as follows. " i write my answers while at work, or while at home on leisure time", "I write from my phone when I am watching a movie". I personally write my Webanswers whenever i have my laptop open. I keep a page open on webanswers and look for new questions that are easy, that i can talk about. I also use Webanswers on my Iphone while in class, or when i cannot have my laptop open. ( To put Webanswers on Iphone, go to their website, and add the page to your home screen ). So really, you can do Webanswers any time that you are bored, or want to make some extra money, or do it as a part time job, and dedicate a certain amount of time towards the site. Either way, the amount you earn is solely up to you.
- Web Answers - Share your knowledge, and make money.
Web Answers WebAnswers.com allows you to make money simply by answering the questions that others ask from around the world.
So overall as you can see, Webanswers is a good place for one to make an extra income on top of things. For me Webanswers is still secondary income to Hubpages as this is where i make the majority of my income. Although i still say that it is very easy, and simple for anyone to make money through the Webanswers program, and is worth taking a shot if you want some extra income.
Please note, if you have any questions please feel free to comment below, and i will respond back quickly.
More by this Author
- 114Tips and strategy for Underground on survival mode in spec ops, on Call Of Duty Modern warfare 3 , how to get far MW3
This guide/hub will teach you the tips and strategies that you can and should use to get to high levels on the map Underground for survival mode on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
This hub is going to talk about, first off exactly what Madden Ultimate team is for those of you who haven't tried this in Madden 12 or prior, or are experimenting with this game mode. I will also talk about strategies...
In this guide I will go through the steps you need to beat Mob of the Dead and get the achievement Pop Goes The Weasel which refers to breaking the cycle and winning.