How to start a Successful Business a 1000 Day Plan
Small Start Up Ideas
Start Up Ideas
- Small Business Ideas - Start Small Store based on Yo...
Start your small store business based on your passion. Here list of small business ideas about small shop: Art and Handicraft, Food and Beverages, Writing and Design, Beauty and Care, and Services. Choose which own relevance to your hobby and busines
- Small Business Ideas|A Totally Original List of Smal...
If you've been thinking through a few ideas about starting a small business for the first time then this small article will add to your current list of possibles and help to take you new business ideas...
- Small Business Ideas for Moms - 10 Best Home Based B...
There are 10 best small business ideas for mom with low start up cost. Small home based business are art and craft, jewelry, bake and beverage, care center, consultant services, beauty and care, mini studio, freelance, green business, and online home
- Small Business Ideas: how to develop business ideas ...
How to develop a business idea that works for you, your skills and your passion.
- List of Small Business Ideas
Want a list of small business ideas to get you started on your quest to starting your own business? The items in the list below may not be for everyone, you may be more of a birdhouse builder than an online...
- Small Business Ideas - Smart and Best Idea Based on ...
Small business ideas are easy to find, just explore your skill and knowledge, hobbies and interest, experience, and observation. There are hundreds business area that suitable for you, but choose the smart and best business idea. Turn it become a bus
- List of Small Business Ideas for Farmers and Gardene...
Small farmers, homesteaders, acreage owners, and even suburban gardeners can make extra money at home with small businesses raising vegetables, fruits, flowers, small livestock, and other specialty products...
- Small Business Ideas- Cultivate Profit Centers to Ma...
Hate answering to a boss? Ever consider developing small business ideas into income? Tips from national speaker Barbara J. Winter on small business ideas for how to make a living by establishing multiple profit centers.
- List of Seasonal Small Business Ideas
Starting a seasonal small business is a flexible way to earn extra money when you need it. You can run a business a few months of the year and take the rest of the year off to to relax or pursue other career...
- The Ultimate List of Small Business Ideas
Whether you've always dreamed of starting a business of your own, or you've become frustrated after a long and unsuccessful job hunt and decided to go independent, deciding what kind of small business to start...
Small Ideas Big Profits
Road map to Success 1000 Days Plan
Road map to Success 1000 Days Plan
o Put Down Every thought on paper
o Fine and Minor details are very important
o Your thought is your future
o Make Everything as a plan
o This is starting point of your journey towards success
§ Who are the buyer
§ What they are buying
§ Why they are buying
§ Defined very clearly whom you want to sell your product
o Availability and Sources of raw material or products or services. How are you willing to source so that your customers can buy it?
o Technology – this is world of technology and your prime concern is how to reach in best possible way to your market segment.
§ What are the technology available and competitive advantages of each of them?
§ SWOT of available technologies.
§ Which is best suitable for your venture in terms of value for money and suitability for the venture?
o Financial Feasibility – This is mother of all feasibility.
§ How much money you will make.
§ What is break-even point?
§ Fixed Cost
§ What is inventory
§ What is cost involved, expenditure for first 1000 days?
§ When money will flow to your pocket.
§ What is payback period, for small business it should not more than 700 days?
§ Don’t worry; even if it is break even then you should be ready to make money in thousand days.
· Define KPI (Key performance indicators), make them quantified and qualitative, define mile stone to mile stone and measure them against milestone.
o If they are not achieved do not get depressed just see why they are not, make relevant changes and start working.
· Start your working, arrange for money.
· Finalize technology and sign a contract with developer of the site and start making your own work plan. You should develop everything on the site and should know everything there. With your efforts, money, put your heart there and start loving it. Soon you will see success coming.
· Finalize your supplier and sign contract with them.
· Get the minimum required inventory.
· Finalize your delivery channel for your market. Sign a contract with logistic service provider so product will be delivered on time every time.
· When your portal is ready just go for soft launch.
· Finalize Marketing Plan
o Social Media Marketing Plan
o Make Sure you reach your audience.
o See the hits and how plan is working.
o If it is working fine then nothing to worry.
o If hits are below expectation then make relevant changes to plan.
o See the targets are achieved.
· The full launch of the project and mega marketing campaign.
· Start generating revenue.
· Keep all details of income and expenditure.
· Order tracking and details.
· Customers are most important; always deliver more than what they have expected.
· Keep record and all details of your customers; communicate regularly with them, so they will be your repeat customers.
· Convey them greetings on the important occasions.
· See how business is going, income- expenditure and profits.
· Yes Job is done!
· You are successful entrepreneur.
More by this Author
Medicinal and aromatic plants constitute a large segment of the flora which provides raw materials for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Perfumery, Fragrance and Flavor Industries. It has been estimated that India is endowed...
ALOEVERA A. Aloe Vera Linn (Family - Liliaceae) is one of the 200 species of Aloe present in the world. It is a native of North Africa but presently found abundantly throughout the world. B. Aloe is derived from...
What Is a Project? Introduction The first stage in developing an understanding of project management is to define what a project is and, by contrasting with other production systems, what a project is...
No comments yet.