DIY Fax Cover Sheet for Employment
Do-it-yourself Employment Fax Sheet
Yes there are offices that still use fax machines, and they use their fax numbers on their business cards. The benefit of using a fax machine is you don't have to weed through hundreds of junk emails to get to the important email your actually looking for.
The word "fax" is short for facsimile. Fax cover sheets are used for many types of documents; employment resumes, payment invoices, and other documents. When you're sending a fax cover page and other pages attached to it; put the documents face down in the fax feeder, dial the area code and the phone number of the receiver, and then press the "start" button. Once you begin hearing the fax sound, the fax will start sending each sheet to the receiver.
Making a fax sheet is easy, you can make a fax cover sheet on Word Pad, Note Pad, or other document programs. You can follow the fax format sheet above or you can customize your fax sheet to fit the information that you want to send.
Make a Fax Cover Sheet - Step by Step
- Fill in the information of the person receiving the fax: their company name, address, their full name behind the word attention, and phone and fax number.
- Fill in the information of the sender (you): your full name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone and fax number.
- Include the current date and time.
- In the "comments" area write to the receiver the documents you are sending that are attached to the fax cover sheet, and any other information you think is important.
- Include the number of pages being sent with the fax cover sheet.
Once you make your fax cover sheet, you can make extra copies to have for sending faxes when you need them.
Make a Fax Sheet for Employment
Your City, State and Zip Code:
Phone Number and Fax Number of the Receiver:
Phone Number and Fax Number of the Sender:
Number of pages Sent:_______ (including fax cover sheet)
Fax Sheet Poll
Have you ever made your own Fax Sheet?See results without voting
Watch this video - How to 'Send' and 'Receive' a Fax
My other article - 10 Tips to Prepare for a Job in the Millennium
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Job in the Millennium
Entering the job market is a daily task, and you have to be consistent with it. Also ask yourself "how bad do I want it?"
© 2012 Ann810
More by this Author
Learning how to Make Gift Baskets or Easter Baskets is a fun craft. And you can also sell the beautiful baskets you make as a side income year-round.
Selling candy from home can be a fun way to socialize with your neighbors. And extra money can be made by selling candy from home.
Most Black men and boys wear the Spinning Waves low hair cut, it's a nice clean look.
No comments yet.