Jennifer Kem’s 5 Steps in the Sequence to Success
Jennifer Kem has learned and compiled 5 Steps in the Sequence to Success based on things that have worked in her life and business. She freely and frequently shares her expertise on Periscope and Facebook Live; and I, as one of her students, listened intently, captured the content and now pass this teaching on to you...
The 5 Steps in the Sequence to Success
- Develop Relationships with people.
- Be willing to create a tribe.
- Flex the muscle of keeping up with life and business relationships.
- Create Believers, not just followers.
- Believers are people that believe your message, story and teachings enough to take action.
- Believers are the Tribe members, not the crowds (followers or big audience). There’s a difference.
- Create believers by putting yourself out there and be willing to tell your authentic story, give valuable content,and teach transformational concepts that support their goals and dreams.
- Build a bridge to how the people, who become believers, can take the next step with you.
- Never stop being an Apprentice.
- Find a coach or mentor to guide you in the things you don’t know and be an apprentice at all times.
- Be an apprentice in the areas of the things you are not good at.
- Understand it’s your Moral Obligation to inspire and motivate others to action.
- Play full out.
- Tension is required to make change happen.
- If you take it that serious things will start to shift and change for you.
- Offer Resources to help them get to the next step.
- Pouring into them and then leaving them hanging on their own is you really NOT serving.
- The best Marketer wins. Offer in a way that follows these 5 steps, not by selling all the time.
- Offer up resources after you build a relationship with them and give actionable steps.
Jennifer Kem is “a marketing and brand ninja, expert at helping you market your brand with Inventive Certainty.”
Jo Anne Meekins
Inspired 4 U
More by this Author
Three poems of love and appreciation for that special man in your life. An expression of friendship, intimacy and romance between soul-mates.
No comments yet.