Life of a Billionaire
In the CNBC interview from Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, that we recently made a donation of U.S. $ 31 billion to charity.
The following are some interesting aspects of his life.
1. He bought his first action in 11 years, and today we regret having done it late. Things were cheap at that time ...
Encourage your children to invest.
2. He bought a small farm for 14 years with the savings from the delivery of newspapers. You can buy many things with small economies.
Encourage your children to engage in some kind of business.
3. He still lives in the same modest house in three quarters in the district of Omaha that he bought after getting married, 50 years ago. He says that has everything you need in that house. Their house has no walls or fences.
Do not buy more than you really need and encourage your kids to think and do the same.
4. She runs her own car everywhere and has no particular driver or team of security around them.
You are what you are!
5. Never travel in private jet, although the owner of the largest private airline in the world.
Think always a way of doing things in a cost effective manner.
6. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. Write only an annual letter to key executives of these companies, giving them the targets for the year. Never promotes meetings, nor the usually convenes.
Appoint the right people for certain missions.
7. Forwarded to their executives only two rules:
Rule No. 1: do not lose any penny of the money from its shareholder.
Rule 2: Do not forget Rule No 1.
Establish goals and make sure that people are focused on them.
8. Does not usually attend the high-society. His hobby, after we got home, is doing himself a bit of popcorn and watching television.
Do not try to show. Simply, be yourself and do what we like doing.
9. Warren Buffett does not use mobile phone, nor has computer on his desk.
10. Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, met with him, the first time, five years ago. He thought that had nothing in common. Therefore, scheduled his meeting only for half an hour. However, the meeting lasted for hours and today, the Bill Gates believes his guru.
His advice to young
Stay away from credit cards and bank loans. Spend your money on yourself and remember:
The money does not create the man. The man who created the money was.
Live your life in the simplest possible way.
Do not do what others have to say. Listen to them, but you do what feels right to do.
It is not attached to famous designer labels. Use only those things with which you feel comfortable.
Do not waste your money on unnecessary things. Instead, spend on things that really need.
After all, life is yours! So, why let the other down laws in your life?
Happier People must not necessarily the best thing. They simply, what we have ENJOY!
More by this Author
The Madeira Island, with its charming capital in Funchal, is already famous for excellent climate.
Anorexia nervosa is classified as a psychiatric illness, the group of eating disorders.You can see anorexia facts, symptoms, statistics, pictures and the real definition.
CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) The competitive market of today, requires a quality product with reliability and durability. As a rapid response in terms of study and implementation of products.