Residual Income Opportunity with Good Commissions
A credit card affiliate program that offers a good residual income
I stumbled at this website matchrateplus a credt card affiliate program that offers new residual income opportunity that benefits not only affiliates but also the merchant account-credit card holder or the merchant. The merchant earns monthly check from commissions his own merchant account has generated and percentage from affilates earnings. The higher the affiliate's commission is, the higher is the merchant's commission. So if you are a merchant who has a merchant account-credit card processing system and you want to switch, this program would be a great source of residual income for you. If you are an affiliate who is looking for a good residual income, this program might be the one you are looking for. This is a merchant account - credit card affiliate program.
It is not a secret that credit card is a multi-billion dollar industry. This is a breakthrough credit card company that opens up a new way to make a lifetime residual income for both merchants and affiliates. This company offers businesses the opportunity to get back the fees they are currently paying to credit cards like visa, master card or American express. This company is offering customers an easy switch from their old merchant account to a New merchant account that will pay them a portion of the profits from the fees they are currently paying. If you are a merchant, think about this good opportunity to earn extra residual income.
Benefits for Affiliates:
- New affiliate program that offers great residual income potential.
- You have the opportunity to earn up to 17.5 % in monthly commissions plus $30 upfront bonus on hundreds or more customers in your network.
- You can increase your monthly residual earnings by referring affiliates.
- You will earn upfront bonus and monthly commissions.
- Free report that explains this affiliate program much deeper.
Benefits for Merchants:
- The merchant or the customer will earn a 30% of his affiliates monthly residual earnings, or a 20% rebate check from the commission your own merchant account has generated. (Whichever is greater)
- When you switch to the new merchant account - a) they will match your current rate b) opportunity to receive residual income check every month.
I just thought that someone might be interested in this new opportunity so I want to spread the news to those who doesn't know this yet and maybe this opportunity is right for you.. This program is currently available for US merchant account holder but is considering expanding internationally in the future.
More by this Author
Coconut Wine is called Tuba, Bahal or Bahalina. In Luzon it is mostly called Lambanog. The main difference is the mixture and color. Tuba or Lambanog in Luzon is the pure sap (no barok mix) almost colorless or milky...
The Philippines coconut trees occupy about 25% of its cultivated lands. Therefore a great percentage of people are partially dependent on coconut farms. The Philippines is the second top producer of coconut products...