Sales Promotion Techniques
Steps in Sales Promotion
To increase the sale of the product is to introduce a promotional mix with the following mix.
2. Personal Selling
3. Direct Marketing
All are mainly aimed at consumer promotion which is aimed at the consumers.
Consumer Sales Promotion Techniques
1. Cents - off -deal - : The brand will be offered at a lower price. Price reduction percentage will be offered at a lower price. Price reduction percentage will be marked on the package.
2. FSI - : Freestanding Insert - : A coupon or booklet inserted into the local newspaper delivery.
3. Money back rebates - : Consumers are offered a part as money back if the receipt and barcode are mailed to the producer.
4. Buy - One - get - One - Free
It is a self liquidating promotion.This is a premium sales promotion tactic.
This is a programme where there will be profit if there is corresponding increase in sales.
5. New Media - : This is where websites and mobile phones surrport sales promotion. For example individual codes on the packet helping the consumer to enter the code into their website to see if they had won a prize or not.
6. Direct Marketing - : Products are sold through telemarketing and internet marketing.
7. Advertisement - : Advertisements are used to build long term image for the product. The main form of advertisement will be news papers, television ads, banners and web pages.
8. Sales Force Meeting - : The sales meetings will be conducted periodically to analyze the sales and to find out innovative techniques to increase the sales.
9. Personal Selling - : The products can be effectively increase the sales through personal sellings. Because personal selling gets personal confrontation and immediate response.
10. Exhibitions - : The exhibitions will be conducted in factory outlets and at major cities.
11. Point of Sales Displays - : The products will be displyed as follows to increase the sales.
a. Dangles - : A sign that ways when a consumer walks by it.
b. Dump bin - : A bin full of products dumped in a bin.
c. Glorifies - : A small stage that elevates the products above other products.
d. Wobbler - : A sign of the product that jiggles.
e. Yes Unit - : An extra sales person pull out fact sheet.
f. Competitions - : The consumer who buys the product will get coupon to participate in
competition to win.
12. Publicity - :This very important in sales. The product will be developed through commercially significant news.Press release and radio presentation will also be conducted to increase the sales.
13. Export Promotion - : The promotion will be by participating in export promotional
conferences and exhibitions and trade fares nationally and internationally.
- NEW YEAR GIFT
Some trendy designs be Touch E 101 be Touch E 101 Touch screen display of 3.2 Microsoft windows version 6.5 Video recording with 2 MP camera Excel,office-word,Power ...
- Mobile portable Recharger For Travellers
iGo Portable Mobile Charger Now a days people are very active and busy in daily life.They have to finish lot of things within particular time.They don't have a single minute to spoil.They need a quick...