Save Money Tips
There are many ways to make significant savings on your regular spending that could clear the debt many times over in less than a year. In this article I will share with you some of the most important tips regarding the savings.
- You have to change your attitude when is about your mortgage. For most of us the most expensive item that we will ever buy is our home. If you are not lucky enough to pay cash for your house, you have to be sure that the loan you use to finance it is the best available. There are many deals to choose from and it is very important to check the small print for hidden catches; this way you save a lot of money.
- It is important that you have to clear your credit card debts. The most important rule of your financial planning is to clear your most expensive debts first which means your credit cards. If you can’t pay every month to clear your balance, you should consider a low-cost loan as another option. I will give you an example: a credit card debt (APR 15%) of 2200 $ over three years will cost 545$ in interest. A low-cost loan at 6% will cost 209$ and that’s how you save about 336$.
- Don’t try to buy designer labels. As you know celebrities are given expensive clothes to wear. It’s not your case because that type of clothes you will wear them maybe once or twice and it is not justified to pay hundreds of dollars just because a top designer has had his or her name sewn on the label.
- Another good tip is to make a shopping list. For most of us food shopping forms are a significant part of our monthly outgoings and the supermarket is where the bulk of the money is spent. You should dig out the cookery books, plan a couple of meals and buy just what you need. In order to do that it is very helpful a shopping list.
- If you like to travel you should book early your flight. Many low-cost airlines have created a market in holidays for people prepared to fly to any destination provided it’s cheap. But you must remember that only a few seats on each flight are sold at bargain-basement prices and as soon as they are sold the price goes up. So, it is in your best interest to book your flight as early as possible.
No comments yet.