Smart small e -business ideas
Internet - The wired Economy
ideas on hubpages
- Small Business Ideas- Cultivate Profit Centers to Make a Living Without a Job
Hate answering to a boss? Ever consider developing small business ideas into income? Tips from national speaker Barbara J. Winter on small business ideas for how to make a living by establishing multiple profit centers.
- List of Small Business Ideas for Auto Enthusiasts, Bikers, Boaters, and Other Vehicle Lovers
If you love cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, ATVs, bikes, carriages, or other vehicles, there are many small business opportunities you can start to make money doing something you love. Whether you've always wanted to start your own business or...
- Easy Small Business Ideas You Can Start Right Away
Starting a small business can be fun and easy. You can operate a small business from your home to keep cost down. Start today doing what you love to do and reap financial benefits. Choose a business that you are passionate about because it will ta
- List of Small Business Ideas
List of small business ideas for starting a small business. There are soooo many opportunites and here is a big long list ... think about your passion first.
- List of Seasonal Small Business Ideas
Starting a seasonal small business is a flexible way to earn extra money when you need it. You can run a business a few months of the year and take the rest of the year off to to relax or pursue other career goals or opportunities, or you can...
- The Ultimate List of Small Business Ideas
Rego Korosi Whether you've always dreamed of starting a business of your own, or you've become frustrated after a long and unsuccessful job hunt and decided to go independent, deciding what kind of small business to start is the first and one of the.
Starting a business is a dream of many young people. New business startup, small and medium is the only solution to the present status of unemployment. It has never been so easy and less expensive to start a business. I will be writing series of articles. “What to Do”? How to do? This is first hub in this series of start business Ideas. Entrepreneurs with zeal do excel need ideas to excel. Money will always be a secondary, primary will always zeal and motivation to do something. If we look at history of great entrepreneurs and business leaders, they excelled because of their zeal and determination.
What you should start?
The first thing is look around with open eyes, see to whom you want to serve. This is your target market. Then just find out what really they are looking for, service and product at customers door. This is what is most important, solutions to daily needs of your target market.
This is an era of virtual world. Everything is online. Peoples are seating, attached to their world 24/7. This may be a PC, a Laptop or a mobile. Somehow they are always connected to it. Reach has become very easy. Your customers are just a click away from you. If you satisfy their needs then you are the winner. The winning formula is very simple. Customer Satisfaction , this is definition of quality product and services.
According to McKinsey Report internet economy is larger than the entire economies of Canada or Spain. The Internet contributed about $1.67 trillion to global gross domestic product in 2009. Roughly 2 billion people now use the Internet and exchange $8 trillion each year through e-commerce.
The Cisco Report is no different; it shows how the future of internet will change this world forever. Get ready for the change, the first mover is the winner. Small but beautiful solution to needs of the people will be the winning formula.
Global internet traffic has increased eight times over the past 5 years, and will increase four times over the next 5 years. Overall, internet traffic will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32 percent from 2010 to 2015.In 2010, only 3 percent of Internet traffic originated with non-PC devices, but by 2015 the non-PC share of Internet traffic will grow to 15 percent. Busy-hour traffic will increase five times by 2015, while average traffic will increase four times. During an average hour in 2015, the traffic will be equivalent to 200 million people streaming high-definition video continuously. During the busy hour in 2015, the traffic will be equivalent to 500 million people streaming high-definition video continuously.
Globally, mobile data traffic will increase 26 times between 2010 and 2015. Global mobile data traffic will grow three times faster than fixed IP traffic from 2010 to 2015. Global mobile data traffic was 1 percent of total IP traffic in 2010, and will be 8 percent of total IP traffic in 2015.
These are the ideas and solutions which will not need big money but will need zeal, motivation to succeed and commitment for the ideas. There can be many more such ideas which can do great in the present internet economy.
1. Ethical, ethnic e-Shop – There is great demand for the product which is produced by socially responsible enterprises. There is great demand for ethnic product. The combination of ethnic and ethical product is one of the bestselling ideas for e-shop.
2. Organic, Ethical e-shop – Health cautious population is looking for the organic product. The products which are organically produced and will not have any chemicals in it. Such products will have great demands. Organically certified products are growing fast in the market and e-shop for it will definitely perform well.
3. Fresh vegetable, fruit and grocery e-shop – ( e-kitchen) Here the idea is to provide service to working and busy singles and couples. Whatever fresh vegetable they need deliver at their door. Not only the fresh vegetable but every kitchen needs. Whatever they want to cook just click and will be deliver. Definitely in big metros where time is precious definitely idea will fly.
4. Order online e-restaurant - This is innovative way of selling food. You will have menu of many top, big and small restaurants on your e-shop. Customers will order their choice online. E-shop will place the order to the restaurant and will charge small top up on the charges. The food will be delivered within next 45 minutes on doorstep of customer.
5. “Home and House” e-shop – This is classic definition “home is built with heart and house is built with brick.” The solution within the structure which deal with human and which deal with material are combined at one place. This means the solutions for renting home, buying home, furnishing and repairing of home along with all the work required in home, this may leakages or may be painting. All solutions and needs at one click of point.
6. All solution e-shop – When one wakes up in the morning and finds he need gas cylinder, just order online and will be delivered. Not only this electricity bills, telephone bills. Which doctor is good and where to go shopping. This weekend tour and next weekend party. Every solution and information on one click. Just log in and get, from morning to night every need at click of button. Just think what is needed and click to find it there.
7. Motoring solution e-shop (repairing, rentals and taxi). – Car needs servicing and there is no time, solution is ready, it will be picked and get serviced. Hiring of taxi or rental or anything which is related to car, or motor and solution is ready. Not only this, when stuck on the road and needs help, just dial or click from your smart phone and problem will be solved.
8. E Media
These are few ideas which will do great, but there may be many more which are just fascinating. Success comes with determination to succeed. The motivation and struggle along with meticulous planning will take you to the height.
These are small ideas which can be easily replicated and multiplied easily and can become big ideas.
Starting business, you do not need money. What is required to start a business is your motivation, commitment to the idea. The more important is your own confidence in the idea. These are the small and micro enterprises which and started with just $ 5000 and below and can become, a million dollar business.
The Wired World
More by this Author
Medicinal and aromatic plants constitute a large segment of the flora which provides raw materials for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Perfumery, Fragrance and Flavor Industries. It has been estimated that India is endowed...
ALOEVERA A. Aloe Vera Linn (Family - Liliaceae) is one of the 200 species of Aloe present in the world. It is a native of North Africa but presently found abundantly throughout the world. B. Aloe is derived from...
What Is a Project? Introduction The first stage in developing an understanding of project management is to define what a project is and, by contrasting with other production systems, what a project is...