Social Media Marketing - how to use Linked in pages to promote & sell your company new products using interne
LinkedIn offers a robust way of maintaining your business connections and seeing what they are up to. But beyond that, LinkedIn has become an indispensable tool for business introductions. If you want to hang with the big players—a place where connections are made, leads are generated, and deals go down—then you need to spend more of your time on LinkedIn. Using linkedin you can find gigs, sell products, expand your networks, grow your business and gain free publicity.
Learn how to use social media to sell your product
How to earn trust and sell your product in Linkedin network
1. Complete your profile
2. Ask and answer Linkedin questions - People who answer your questions may turn out to be your potential clients. When you answer questions, show expertise without a hint of self-promotion.
3. Market your product using Linkedin widgets (it helps you integrate other tools, such as importing your blog entries or Twitter stream into your profile). You can also post presentations about your company using Linkedin widgets.
4. Publish your Linkedin url.
5. Join groups and create groups in Linkedin related to your business
6. Update your status with the latest product release
7. Share articles in the group discussions and take part in discussions.
8. Request LinkedIn recommendation from happy customers willing to provide testimonials.
9. Ask your first-level contacts for introductions to their first-level contacts. This is one way to promote your business. Imagine that you want to introduce your product to Samsung Co. You log linto Linkedin and search for people who work there. Think of ways how to add him\her to your connections. Ideally connection is just one degree away, or in other words, you know someone who knows the person you are looking to connect with directly. Request him for an introduction. Linkedin has a feature to introduce someone to your network connections.
10. Set up to receive LinkedIn messages in your inbox so you can respond right away.
11. Buy a LinkedIndirect ad that only your target market will see.
12. Performing a People Search will quickly find the right person at the company and determine who you know in common for a warm Introduction. If this isn’t possible, you also have the option to reach out directly via an InMail.
13. Last but not the least “Give to” more than you try and “get from” other LinkedIn members.
Set up your sales funnel correctly
How to generate leads for your business using linkedin groups
1. Create a group related to your business
2. Use right key words for your group to show up in the search engine
3. create back links to the group from other social medias like facebook
4. Add the rss feed of your blog to the group. (Make sure you have some blogs about your product or service). Every new article that you post will be automatically posted to the home page of every group member.
5. Send a weekly message that adds value for group members and drives traffic back to your site.
6. Connect people in the group by making introductions to those who could potentially do business with one another.
Please take part in this poll
Does your company has budget for social media markettingSee results without voting
More by this Author
Running a family is not an easy business. It needs lots of patience. You have to understand, two different personalities, two different human beings are living together. No way, they will think in the same way. Their...
I attended an interview at Paypal and this article will help you prepare for the interview for the role of risk analyst position.
How to avoid farting while pregnant: Tips for husbands for how to get over their pregnant wife's farting. Just for the fun of it, read this article.