Start a Home Business Sewing Aprons - Making Aprons to Sell
Make Original Aprons to Sell
Aprons are not a thing of the past. As women return to the kitchen and more men break stereotypes to learn how to cook, aprons are becoming a sought after item. Difficult to find in stores, people are looking for aprons for personal use and for gift giving. If you've got skills with a sewing machine, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to start a home business sewing aprons and selling them online or at craft fairs and baking sales.
Online Apron Patterns
- My Byrd House: Bandana Apron
An awesome idea for creating bandana aprons.
- Edwardian Apron Pattern Instructions
Instructions for an Edwardian apron. This apron was worn to protect a full dress.
- My Spare Time: Simple Tea Towel Apron
An adorable apron pattern that uses a tea towel.
- the gathering apron | the cottage at frog creek
A stunning country apron.
- Retro Ric Rac Apron Flamingo Toes
Instructions to make an awesome retro apron.
- Expect Moore: Apron with "Secret" Comfort Ruffles
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a half apron.
- Balzer Designs: The Apron Tutorial
Great instructions for making custom sized aprons.
- Décor To Adore: Creating a Cute Apron with Leftover Fabric
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a unique apron using leftover fabrics.
- Study lots of apron patterns online and in books.
- Be original! You can make old-fashioned aprons reminiscent of the 1950s or you can make funny looking aprons. Other ideas include holiday aprons and themes, such as a fairy princess apron, lace trim apron, and magical apron.
- Remember to keep the aprons practical as well as original. Use natural fabrics.
More by this Author
A cheating partner can give off numerous signals before being caught.
Ten fantastic banana recipes for hair and skin care.
Sweet potatoes are not only healthy to eat, they are also great for your skin and hair when you use these ten beauty recipes.