Key Success Factors, Tools & Tips – Part 2

Buisness Funnel
Buisness Funnel | Source

The W.A.V.E.E.E Formula

Part two of the key success factors, tools and tips discussed by Visionary, Healer and Coach Jeffrey Vincent Noble on his Free Sunday evening tele-seminars cover the W.A.V.E.E.E formula, supporting scriptures, and four reasons why people don’t write down their goals.

The W.A.V.E.E.E Formula:

W –Write down clear goals. A Harvard study showed that 3% of the 1979 MBA graduating class with specific clearly written goals and a plan of action to achieve them was on an average making more money 10 years later than the other 97% combined.

A –Affirm your goals verbally and repetitively when you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Also write down the affirmations that support your goals.

V –Visualization. Visualize in vivid color living the way you want to live in ways that support your goals as if you already acheived them. Creating vision boards are also helpful.

E –Emotion. The more emotions attached to what you want to achieve will help you manifest your goals quicker. Generate positive, loving emotions of excitement.

E –Effort. Put forth action to achieve your goals. Be flexible to try something different that works if your initial effort doesn’t.

E –Expectation. Expect that it will happen for you. Send such clear positive signals to the universe that it has to respond. Be a broadcasting and receiving station; be clear about what you are broadcasting and expectant about what you are receiving. God’s delay is not a denial. Don’t quit!

Supporting Scriptures

2Then the LORD answered me and said: “ Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” - Isaiah 2:2-3

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” – Matthew 18:18

18Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” – Proverbs 29:18

16bThe earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” – James 5:16b

23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” – Colossians 3:23

17In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” – James 2:17

14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” – 1 John 5:14-15

Reasons Why People Don't Write Goals

As indicated in the Harvard study, writing down goals can be a significant factor in achieving them. Four reasons why people do not write down goals are:

1) They don’t realize the importance of setting and writing down goals.

2) They do not know how to set goals.

3) They fear failure. They are afraid to fail and think they will be judged by the failure. (There is no failure only feedback, a lesson Jeff learned in his experience building a successful business of 16 years).

4) Fear of rejection. Afraid friends will talk about them if they are unsuccessful in achieving their goals.

If any of these reasons apply to you, are you willing to put forth the effort to try something new and expect different results? Remember, if you always do what you've always done, then you will always get what you've always got. So begin practicing tools and tips that can support you in successfully achieving your goals.

For more information about Jeffrey V. Noble and his Sunday teleseminars, visit https://www.facebook.com/TheNobleTouch and http://thenobletouch.com/

Also read Success Tips & Tools – Part 1 and Success Tips & Tools - Part 3.

Be Blessed,

Jo Anne Meekins

More by this Author


Comments 1 comment

Inspired 4 U profile image

Inspired 4 U 5 years ago from Queens, NY Author

You are welcome and much success on your endeavors.

    Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account.

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites.


    Click to Rate This Article
    working