Top 10 Great Ways To Annoy Your Boss
How To Annoy Your Boss
Annoying your boss and making them feel even more stressed can help even more with your daily work life and balance out your employee productivity when you have the last laugh over your boss or manager. Of course some managers are so nice and friendly that this advice wouldn't be appropriate or suitable to be used against them, but for those horrible bosses who think of you as a mere statistic and maybe even a congealed turd on their shoe, this my friends is for them!
Annoying your boss should be done with care as you don't want to be out of a job because of being an annoyance, so here goes, the top ten ways to make your boss mad and angry and just plain annoyed...
1. The Whoopee Cushion - It's a classic and the trick is to do it every day of the week and then it will annoy and when you hear your Boss sit down and a squeaker pops out you can then run in and point at them and laugh your little head off and say "Haha! You Farted!" Your Boss will be bemused at first, but they'll get fed up of it after a while.
2. Get a joke set - Joke sets are a collection of daft immature pranks that can be used for your idiot of a Boss like a rubber or plastic turd which you can leave on the desk and this is a great one to do as you can build up to using the plastic turd for 4 days straight and then produce a real poo on the desk and watch them try to casually discard it only to squelch within their fingers! Other jokes could include the old Gum spring trap or that type of gum that turns your mouth black, great for business meetings! A joke set is well worth it as you can rotate the jokes and include some of your own.
3. Hide their personal laptop - You know them types of Bosses that have a personal computer that is a feeble attempt at trying to make them look Hunky but it just looks utterly daft and ridiculous. Well hide it and let them look for it for an hour or two, this will annoy them no end! Then when the coast is clear you can then Exclaim I've found it Boss! For added coolness try and muster up a fart and get them funky gases en-grained on the keyboard for a moderate chuckle!
4. Redirect their office phone to their Mobile - Lol! I've done this one before! Especially good for when they say that they are going to be unavailable in a meeting or something like that. Some may switch their phone off, but others may switch their phone to vibrate discretely and that's the one you are hoping for. You'll soon know it's worked when they come back into the office holding their mobile looking puzzled! Jobs a good un!
5. Hire some daft Stripogram or something - Also done this one before. You could hire a stripogram and send them to your Managers office and it doesn't even have to be their Birthday. What a surprise! For added bonus points for Male Bosses you could hire a Male Stripogram and laugh your head off. Get your office colleagues to chip in. For a Female Boss you could get something even more random like a Clown balloon blower or a tramp off the street you could hire for a coffee and a burger to wind up your boss.
6. Book your holidays around a busy time of the year - I always used to do this and it usually works in any job. And you can often tell the Boss doesn't like it. But as you are entitled to them it's usually best to get in there first before anyone else who also might have the same idea. Then whilst on Holiday, send your Manager a postcard and really rub their noses in it with comments on the nice hot weather and long lazy days around the swimming pool and then when you get back insist on them seeing the holiday photos as a final insult to which they will just think your sharing your photos quite innocently, but no, Your are taking the piss!
7. Engineer a mix up - This is a classic. With any job you get good at what you do no matter what job it is and you get to know certain procedures and policies and ways of getting away with things, ie: cutting corners, being lazy basically! This idea is that you begin to concoct a mix up to which your boss will be the scapegoat, an order that didn't get delivered or to the wrong place, use your imagination and make it obviously so that no bread crumbs are leading straight back to you. Have fun!
8. Anonymous Text or phone call - This one can either be malicious or just a simple prank, I prefer the prank but it depends if you hate your boss with great vengeance and furious anger. You could leave a text from whoever you can get involved on it, the bosses wife or Husband or maybe try and involve them in the prank too. Make them run an extra errand that they don't have to or make up some important call that they feel like they have to act on. Pranking or playing a joke on the Boss is nothing new but try and be inventive with it and see what happens.
9. Inflatable Doll - Blow up an inflatable doll and leave it in their car or office and for extra bonus points leave a few adult toys lying around in plain sight for business associates and customers to see and then go home at the end of the working day and laugh until your sides hurt.
10. A fart in the face is ace in your workspace - Seen this one done by someone else...Curses they got there first! Waiting until that critical moment is crucial as you 've got to have perfect timing and one brewing and then they have to be picking something up from the floor right next to you for you to blow their lousy head off with your air biscuit! You then can Say "Pardon You!" and look really angry at em!
Of course making it your working life's work to annoy your boss if they are an idiot is absolutely worth it and can liven up your work days.
Annoy Your Boss
More by this Author
Some simple ways to deal with your nagging wife, when your wife nags on and on you really have to take drastic action to nip the nagging in the bud and stop it straight away as something like that can fester like a year...
Top 10 niche markets to create yourself an online business with, see which of these ten niche ideas you really can start an internet business with.
How to draw a tree, there are many different ways to draw trees, so take this one way and learn from it, to draw a tree all on your own.