Three Online Sites that I've Earned From, Along with Payment Proofs (Fourth Edition).
The fourth edition.
Just when you thought it was over, I'm back again. I've previously written three editions of the "Three Online Sites I've Earned From, Along with Payment Proofs" series. I've been sitting on the idea of writing other installments for a few months now. However, I recently received payments from three online earning sites - which meant that it was time for me to do another installment of this series. I'm going to change up the format a bit in this edition from the previous articles. As I mentioned in the previous articles, these articles are only for informational purposes only. You most likely won't get rich from participating on these sites, however, they're great to use if you're looking to earn some spare income.
For anyone who has written for Hubpages and received a payment, me mentioning Hubpages most likely won't come as a surprise. Many are already aware that Hubpages is a legit site. I received my very first payment from Hubpages on August 28, 2012. I even wrote an article about this milestone, which can be read here. For anyone who isn't familiar with Hubpages, Hubpages is an online content writing site. Users of the site write and publish articles that are called "Hubs", and earn from the traffic generated from viewers on their writings.
- Excellent community of writers, who are willing to help out and give advice.
- You earn from your articles for as long as you keep them published.
- Fairly easy format for writing.
- The ability to add Ebay and Amazon products to your hubs based on what you're writing about.
- Excellent and fairly easy to use writing platform for creating articles.
- Google Adsense account is required in order to earn money.
- Earnings can be fairly meager if you don't properly promote your hubs.
Redgage is another online social site that rewards users for their participation. Users can post various content ranging from photos, blogs, articles, and videos. Redgage pays users for the traffic that is generated from the links their members post. I've been a member of Redgage for a little over a year and a half now. Here are the pros and cons that I've concluded from using Redgage.
- Posting your links on Redgage not only brings traffic to that particular link, but it increases your Redgage balance as well.
- Unlimited posting limits. You can pretty much post as much as you want when you want.
- Because Redgage is a social networking site, it's fairly easy to make new friends and connections.
- The earnings are extremely low. You have to be very active on Redgage, and know the right people in order to earn decently.
- The site has become very unstable, and often crashes. It's not Google Chrome friendly at all.
- Redgage is very slow about crediting earnings to users accounts. They can also be be slow when it comes to sending out that first payment request.
Paidviewpoint is another online survey site. I joined this site earlier in the year after being referred to it by a friend. Most people have bitter feelings towards survey sites, however, this is one of the more unique survey sites I've encountered. First off, members don't have to ever worry about being screened out of a survey. That's pretty rare from the survey sites I've used previously. Here is a few pros and cons of Paidviewpoints.
- The the surveys are short, and you're guaranteed to earn something, even if it's a small amount from them.
- The surveys actually show members how much time is left during the survey.
- They are extremely fast with payment. I received my first payment to my Paypal account in a couple of days.
- The higher paying surveys are rare.
- It takes awhile to earn enough to redeem.
- Surveys only come a few times a week.
That concludes the fourth edition of "Three Online Sites that I've Earned From Along with with Payment Proofs. I personally think that this format of listing the pros and cons is better than how I've done it in previous editions. Again, I want to stress that this series is solely for informational purposes only. If you're a member of any of these sites, feel free to leave your experience with them in the comment section. Thanks for reading, and it's possible that a fifth edition could come to fruition.
More by this Author
Commentary on why I feel LeBron James legacy will never be equal to that of Michael Jordan's.
Inboxdollars is a great site to use in order to earn some spare cash. In this hub, I'm going to point out some tips on how to earn fairly fast on this site.
Legendary group The Temptations have undergone various member changes since the 1960's. However, they're known for their 'Classic Five' lineup. Here, we highlight the group members from this lineup.