Tips For Buying Office Telephone Systems
Buying office telephone systems is a major purchase for any business. Depending on the size of your office there are many features that can be considered for any phone system that you may purchase. With today's technology there are many telephone systems for your business that can be combined with internet usage.
Here are a few points to remember when buying an office telephone system:
- Buy bigger. Even if your initial needs are limited, buy a system with some possibility for growth get one with more capacity than you will be using immediately. But do make sure all the phone circuits and line circuits are tested and work at the time the system is first installed; that will save time, expense and problems later. As your business grows your phone system will be able to handles additional lines and users.
- Get extra wiring installed. A good benchmark is to ask for at least double the wiring you currently need. While this will add to the cost of installation, it will really only be a fraction of the cost you will face if wires need to be added later.
- Time your purchase. Shop around for advice at the beginning of the sales period when dealers have just set their targets probably around April or May. Make your purchase at the end of the year when they'll be keen to make the sale and should be open to negotiation on the price.
- Consider used equipment. Used components such as phones or add-in modules are often a good way to save money, though you should be looking to extend an existing setup rather than buy a complete system secondhand. Prices are falling and technology improving, so if you are starting from scratch check the compatibility with other features.
- Check voice mail compatibility. Make sure that any phone system you are considering is capable of working with your preferred voice mail system (and if you don't have a preference, make sure it can work with a range of well-known third-party voice mail options). You don't want to get stuck with an inferior or overpriced product.
Used Office Telephone Systems
If you are looking for used office telephone systems you will find great deals on Ebay. Often business will sell their phone systems when they upgrade or if they are going out of business. It really is a great way to save money on a major business startup cost.
Check out the right column where I have some of the used office telephone systems that are for sale on Ebay right now. The current price is listed which is often reflective of the final selling price. Ebay is a great place to shop because you can find phone systems for your office that are in excellent working condition.
There are many companies that will install used phone systems for a fee if you don't think you can set it up yourself.
More by this Author
A guide to the most wanted Christmas gifts this season. If you want to know the most popular gifts for Christmas gift giving this year, this article will give you advice on Christmas shopping.
Halloween is one of those holidays that is great for fun food items. If you are having a Halloween party or just want to make the day extra special, check out the Halloween recipes and pictures here.
- 55Best Facebook Quotes 2015 To Update Your Status - Popular Facebook Sayings to Make Friends Laugh or Cry
Updating your status is a major activity for Facebook members. The most popular, best Facebook sayings and quotes can be found here.
No comments yet.