Opt in Email Marketing Lists: How to Effectively Generate Landing (Squeeze) Pages That Turn Profits.
Landing a.k.a Squeeze pages
A landing page is just a page that individuals end up coming to or land on.
This is critical for your opt in email marketing lists that you generate.
Now this could possibly be an article, someone else’s site, or even your own site…doesn’t really matter it can be any page really.
Now with your opt in email marketing lists, you will call these landing pages (squeeze pages).
As you may have figured out they are basically the same thing, however with a slightly different purpose in mind.
The major difference is that a squeeze will not be intended for selling anything.
The sole purpose of a squeeze is to just gather information (name & e-mai l).
This then obviously gets stored into your mailing list.
When you start to become better you would want to focus on sending the traffic from your ad to your own website.
Reason for this is so that you can make highly targeted landing pages that focus solely on that particular audience and keyword phrases you are promoting.
By having your own landing pages you are able to test and tweak what is needed to help you convert better.
Landing/Squeeze Page Overview
3 Components of a Squeeze Page
- The headline is naturally the very first thing a person will see when they land on your squeeze page. This is really important that you grab the individuals attention here. Keep the relevancy with the same keywords people typed to find you within the title. This will give you a higher conversion rate.
- Now the offer is next in line. You can come up with anything (tips, tricks, steps, newsletter, guides, etc.) Try to make it a offer they can’t refuse! Remember everyone like stuff for free so that is already a feather in your hat.
- Finally comes the Opt-in form where you are able to hopefully get there name and e-mail. This is where it all comes down to get them on your list. This is why you have to present something of value to the individual so your opt in email marketing lists grow.
If you are not interested or successful with PPC then it is imperative that you master opt in email marketing lists with landing pages.
Comments 2 comments
Tips on E-Mail Marketing
- Tips on E-Mail Marketing: Intro To E-Mail Marketing
Email marketing, better known to many as opt-in marketing, is possibly the steadiest income producing system on the web. Email marketing is the gathering of a name and email address in a trade for...
- Tips on E-mail Marketing: The Four Phases
Email marketing is all about making contacts or in other words relationships. Comparable to a relationship you would have with someone, there are phases of a relationship. You cannot sell to someone...
- Tips on E-Mail Marketing: How to Set-up an Autoresponder
I live you this to the fullest and you should too: "Everything That Can Be Automated, Ought to Be!" Luckily for email marketers, automation is definite which makes email marketing so...
- Tips on E-Mail Marketing: Getting Traffic
You might say: "What does e-mail marketing has to do with getting traffic? You are able to connect the too very nicely and you will find out how and why. All in all as long as people are...
- Tips on E-Mail Marketing: The Niche
You may be surprised to find out that selecting an incorrectniche doesnt have the same impact with email marketing as it does with article marketing. Say you have a list of prospects; it permits for...
More by this Author
The 6th generation ipod nano comes redesigned for music and Multi-Touch functionality, this 6th generation ipod has shrunk in size and is incredibly much more light weight than ever. You are able to clip it to your...
- 10iPod Nano White Screen of Death: How to Fix and Prevent Water/Sweat Damage on your iPod Nano 6th Generation.
So many times you hear of people going for their daily work-outs and suddenly experience the ipod nano white screen of death. The cause of this is water damage. What I mean by water damage is sweat, which enters the...