Today, Be a breath of fresh air!
This is from an Air Canada Tag Line
I think tag-lines are fun!
I think writing tag-lines is more fun!
I think trying to make sure your entire organization embodies and works that tag line is funniest of all.
So, a tribute to the great marketers of our age (some older, some younger) I decided to use brand taglines to think of some personal success ideas.
For the complete list go to http://www.myeclatcoach.com/p/taglines.html
here to see some ideas
1. Complete all tasks before time and tell the person / your boss that you did it!
2. Ask someone you dont like 'May I help you?'
4. Thank the invisibles. find that tea/coffee maker cleaner, the water boy, the parking attendant and thank them.
5. Bring goodies for everyone - for your workmates, for your family
6. Add flowers to your home & office
7. call me and tell me you how nice you felt today
prabhjot bedi +91 98720 00604
More by this Author
This is part of 100+ Interview Questions Answered Every Interview Question seeks to find out / draw out/ bring to the fore some trait or the other. The interviewer uses a number of questions to get a 360 degree...
How can you detect someone's personality in their signature, and what you can do to change the habits of your own personality.
Here is an explanation of what makes a quality résumé objective statement, as well as examples of objectives in the hospitality industry.
No comments yet.