Tools for Selling on eBay
Tools for Selling on eBay
eBay wants every seller to succeed when you're working
with them. For sellers, they provide numerous tools available for free while
some costs a monthly fee. Each of these tools allows you to administer your
items and your auction. Read on and discover what tools are available.
Free Sales Tools
Lets begin with several free tools. There is not a thing wrong with free and eBay shows it. So make the most of what is offered to you before you register for more sophisticated tools.
1. Turbo Lister - This is an eBay selling tool you can download to your PC. Before you log into your eBay account and create ads, use Turbo Lister. It allows you to design your ads on your desktop and finalize them before uploading them to eBay. You can design more than one auction at a time and load them in bulk. It takes some of the work out of getting your auction online.
2. Exchange of files - This tool is on hand for free to qualified sellers. If you've been on eBay for a while and are doing business in high volumes with a ton of positive feedback points, you can use this tool. The tool is online and accessible via My eBay. It allows the user to create and download bulk lists. In addition, the seller can download reports and lists to relist items when needed.
Tools with a Monthly Fee
Each of the next tools is available through a monthly
subscription. To give you a chance to verify, each also offers a 30 day free
1. Sales Manager - Auctions are followed through from their beginning to their end with this tool. Not only can you watch new and active listings, but you can manage items after they are expired. For communication with the affluent buyers, Selling Manager offers email templates that you can send follow ups to them. The online program (available in My eBay) can be used for printing invoices and packing labels. The cost is $ 4.99 per month after a 30 day free trial.
2. Selling Manager Pro - This is a step up from sales manager for medium and high volume sellers. You can do whatever you can do with Selling Manager, plus ad schedule, print labels in bulk, the benefit of access and loss reports and manage feedback and emails. The cost is $ 15.99 per month after a 30 day free trial.
3. Blackthorne Basic - With this tool, your ads can be run offline on your PC and information downloaded from eBay as you need. Also, it helps to communicate with buyers. The price is $ 9.99 per month after a 30 day free trial.
4. Blackthorne Pro - For high volume sellers, Blackthorne Pro lets you manage your inventory, active listings, resale items, lists of loading bulk, print labels and involves bulk and receive monthly statements for see how things go. The price of this all-in-One is $ 24.99 per month after a 30 day free trial.
Before starting to sell on eBay, see the tools available to sellers. Their use can increase your profits and eliminate beginner’s errors.
No comments yet.