Careers - Top 10 Hot Jobs in India
Jobs in India
As the world is coming out of the recession period, its time to take a look at the latest job openings in India, and spot the hot jobs on offer. With many big corporations setting up their operations in India, the demand for the senior level executives is on an all time high. Apart from the expertise and the managerial skills possessed by professionals, the complexity handling traits of the professionals are also making them enjoy some good positions. Looking at the present economic condition of the country, the employers are going to hire people willingly as they used to do earlier. One more hint that the hiring scenario of the year 2009 has shown is that the specialists in various fields are going to be in demand much more than ever this year. The hot jobs in India for this year will be among the ones mentioned below.
Top 10 Hot Jobs in India
All those who are thinking to make an entrance to a new career have loads of job openings to try and surely the hot jobs in all of these sectors are going to be good paying ones.
- Jobs in IT and ITES Industry: - IT sector is undoubtedly the one that has witnessed a huge slump due to recession and it is also one of the most handsomely paid jobs in India also. IT is expected to gain momentum in this year and with this the employment prospects are surely going to increase. BPO is going to be the most growing industry and it is expected that about 2,30,000 more jobs are going to be created. As far as the earning prospects are concerned, the IT industry is expected to become a $10 million industry.
- Jobs in Aviation Industry: -Most of the Aviation companies are aware of the fact that the number of pilots that they have is surely less. In the year 2010, it is expected that the aviation industry is going to see a rise of 25 to 30 percent and more jobs will be created. There are approximately more than a hundred airlines that are going to add to the existing ones. Some of the positions for which the man power is going to be hired include airline managers, cabin crew, ground personnel, airport managers and flight dispatchers. So, all those who had felt that the scope of aviation education and training is not very promising in India can have a sigh of relief.
- Jobs in Hotel and Hospitality Industry: - With the commonwealth games round the corner, hotel industry is going to witness a big boom. In the year 2010, more than 90,000 fresh graduates would be required and graduates from the fields of engineering, science, commerce and physics are to be given preference. As far as the salaries and stipends are concerned, these are going to see a rise of more than 40 percent.
- Jobs in Retail Industry: - Retail industry of India has been one of the strongest one in the past and this trend is going to continue in the prospect also. As per the estimations made by ASSOCHAM Business Barometer the figure is going to reach $21 billion this year. By the year 2010, retail industry is going to create 2,000,000 more jobs.
- Jobs in Health Care Industry: - Health care industry is another hot jobs area that is expecting a great growth in the year 2010 in India. At present the health care industry in India is worth $35 billion that is going to increase up to $150 billion this year.
- Jobs in Social Media Marketing: - With social networking websites being used by most of the people all over the world, this is surely an impressive niche. It is expected that in the year 2010, the demand for SEO professionals, SEM experts, PPC campaigners, internet marketers and bloggers would rise up.
- Jobs for Carbon Credit Specialists: - With the Copenhagen meeting just over, no one can rule out that not only India but all the countries would be making serious efforts to bring in more carbon credit buyers.
- Jobs in Real Estate and Land Acquisition Industry: - This is one such job that has always been in great demand in India and with numerous infrastructures coming up the chances appear to be bright. No entrepreneur is willing to be involved in the legal formalities involved in land acquisition, local liasoning and dealing with the government bodies. With infrastructures worth crores on the starting plans, this is going to be one of the hottest job industries in the year 2010.
- Fund Raising Jobs: - With many industries being shut down in the last year, many of them are trying to come up and are in the need of good financial support. This is surely going to be a fine chance for the ones who want to succeed as now there are not going to be any more challenges. Jobs in investment banking and money management will be in demand.
- Jobs in Research & Development: - With India becoming more conscious of the technological advancements taking place in the world, it is expected that the research people are going to be quite busy this year. All those who have been considering the career in R&D as a trivial one can now consider it to be a notable option. The growth rate of the jobs in the R&D industry in India is expected to go beyond 14% this year.
Some other top industries that promise a huge number of job openings in the coming years are non-profit organizations, telecom industry, health care industry, hospitality industry etc.
More by this Author
With Mixed Martial Arts fights and demonstrations slowly becoming a worldwide phenomenon, many have traveled the world to seek out the best martial arts and master the techniques. Military and police...
You are Booed if you know, and Booed if you don't. Read on to find out the breed of the cutest dog in the world, Boo.
Julian Beever is an English chalk artist who has been creating chalk drawings on pavement since the mid-1990s that create the illusion of three dimensions when viewed from the right location. These trompe-l'oeil...