The Mailman who simply Burns Mails, instead of Delivering them to Addresses
Your VOTE will be fully appreciated
Is the punishment meted to mailman Richard Farrel enough?See results without voting
RICHARD FARREL , 45, a Belfair, Washington, resident works in the US Postal Service as a contract mail delivery driver in 1991 up to 2010 when his misconduct was discovered
Evidences proved mailman didn't deliver mails
- He was found out by the court to have destroyed or kept thousands of letters in his possession.
- He simply didn’t deliver the letters.
- Fellow employees have discovered load of letters Farrel had dumped in a recycling bin.
Law enforcers caught him burning letters
- Investigators who have secretly followed him, watched him stay at a tavern, then went home and burned the letters in a fire pit.
- His residence was searched and 8,000 undelivered mails were uncovered.
Mailman admitted burning the mails
- Charged in court for his crime, Farrel admitted burning the mails.
- He had previously pleaded guilty to the same charge of delaying or destroying mails
Mailman hate the work
- What cause Farrel to act in such an unlikely behavior?
- Invetigators concluded that Farrel had no malicious intention of keeping the mails. He simply doesn’t like the work he was paid for
Mailman's lawyer proved in court why he lost interest in his work
- In court, Farrel’s defense lawyer Linda Sullivan presented that his client who had worked for the government 19 years had fallen far, far behind in taxes and
- that payment to his back taxes was being garnished by the government Internal Revenue Service (IRS) from his salary regularly, leaving him very little money to live on. This fact made him lost interest in his work.
More by this Author
This hub provides unlimited opportunities to help sailors find jobs. With ads published, applicants are guided where to look for their particular need. Readers may post reactions.
This hub captures the extraordinary feat of women pilots traveling the earth's skies. Featured here are the exploits of Filipino women pilots Aimee Carandang, Ramona P. Go and Catherine Castillo. Other distinguished...
Basic information about pinworms, hookworms, threadworms and tapeworms. How to avoid them. Medicine for treatment.