Use Google Analytics at Hubpages
What is Google Analytics?
Google offers a free service called Google Analytics. Google Analytics offers information about the visitors to your website. The Analytics tool can be used to track all the site activities such as visits, page views, pages per visit, bounce rates and average time on site, but it can also be used to specifically track Adsense traffic and how you can enhance your visitor experience.
Here is your step by step guide to track an Adsense click:
1. log on to Analytics.
2. You will see website profiles. click on view report.
3. Your dashboard will open up.
4. Click on the date widget and select the date when the click happened.
5. For example you selected February 1st, 2011. Click on the Apply button and a page will open up.
6. Now on the right side of the page, you will see - Dashboard - Intelligence - Visitors - Traffic Sources - Content - Goals.
7. Click on Content and it will open a page displaying "Content Overview.
8. Once again on the right of the page, you will see Top Content - Content by Title - leave them and go below where you see ADSENSE.
9. Click on that button. Now here you can track everything for that day. Even a single click that occurred via your adsense account.
10. Go below this page and you will find Adsense Details where you will see your click you are looking for. It will also show which hub of yours got that click.
11. Now if you want to check from which site that click came from. Click on "View Full Report" right below the Top Adsense Content and "Top Referring Sites".
Google Analytics is an amazing tool which enables you to write better targeted ads and help you buy the right keywords. Take advange of this Free tool from Google.
More by this Author
Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone Bad Review.
You have come to the write hub to find out how to make real money online. This is not a gimmik. Everything is free. Sign up to Hubpages, Webanswers, and RateItAll along with Adsense. Read all my info and begin you hard...
Learn about the Christmas loans, how to apply, and what kind of fees and restrictions there are.