What do food and beverage consultants do?
Food & Beverage Consultants
A consultant (from the Latin consultare means "to discuss" from which we also derive words such as consul and counsel) is a professional who provides professional or expert advice.
A Food & Beverage Consultant is someone who provides expert advice, assistance, counsel to the food & beverage industry.
This includes food production, suppliers, hotels & restaurants, packaged goods and consumer goods.
So What Are The Services They Provide?
Food & Beverage consultants provide the following services:
- Business Ideation - Conception, market research, business plans, strategy etc. visit hub
- Design - architecture, interiors, services design, layouts etc visit hub
- Menu Planning visit hub
- Human Resources - Recruitment & Training visit hub
- Food Safety & Hygiene visit hub
- Process Consultation - Standard Operating Process, Audits etc visit hub
- Marketing - Branding, Customer Relationship Management, Franchise Operations visit hub
- Revenue Management visit hub
- Purchase, Sourcing or Procurement, Vendor Development visit hub
Each of these is detailed in a separate Hub.Click on the 'visit hub' link for each to see more.
More by this Author
One of the most common questions asked in an Interview is decoded here. Read about what you should say and what you need to do before you can say it confidently.
How can you detect someone's personality in their signature, and what you can do to change the habits of your own personality.
Here is an explanation of what makes a quality résumé objective statement, as well as examples of objectives in the hospitality industry.