Why Filipino Workers are World Class Workforce
Why Filipino Workers are World Class Workfore?
At school level, in TESDA LEARNING SYSTEM, trainees , as students were called in the classroom, they are conditioned to practice attitudes and work values, that if applied diligently one will surely succeed and become competitive in the whole world.
The Secret of having a productive work attitude
1. Creating Eagerness in Learning Skills and Developing Such Skills
2. INCULCATING SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE ATTITUDES TOWARDS WORKS
3. DEDICATION AND INTEGRITY IN WORK
4. INSTILLING A DEEP AND ABIDING INTEREST IN QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
5. ENHANCE ABILITY TO ENJOY AND THRIVE IN WORK
6. CULTIVATING THE DESIRE TO GET ALONG AND COOPERATE WITH PEERS
7. ENCOURAGING THE PROPENSITY TO INNOVATE AND IMPROVE ONE’S ABILITIES
The Secret OF IMPROVING ONE’S ABILITIES
- Be humble. Always consider yourself as a beginner. Remember that there is always some room for improvement.
- Develop your Positive Mental Attitude (PMA). Always think that you can do almost anything but never assume that you know everything.
- Be aware of your strong points and develop them to your advantage. On the other hand, be willing to modify your weak points.
- Be optimistic and never underestimate yourself
- Build up your self-confidence.
- Practice open-mindedness.
- Associate with people. One of the best way to improve your personality is by mingling with people from all walks of life.
- Never be ashamed to ask those in authority if you wish to know more about something.
- Widen your knowledge through reading magazines, books, newspapers and other worthy reading materials.
- Try to always see the lesson in every mistake that you commit. Learning through your mistakes makes you a learned person.
Do believe that Filipinos are truly world class workforce?See results without voting
- A Session Plan for Teaching Skills on How to Participate in a Workplace Communication
SESSION PLAN Unit of Competency: Receive & Respond to Workplace Communication Module Title : Receiving and Responding to Workplace Communication Learning Outcome: ...
- How to Inculcate Serious and Responsible Attitudes Towards Works, part 1
1.Acquire a high sense of responsibility; 2.Gain enough self-confidence to face challenges and prove yourself; 3.Determine your aims in life and know the ways of achieving them; 4.Give your best a pleasant...
- How to Love Your Work, part 1
1.Develop the right attitude toward given task; 2.Acquire responsible attitudes toward a given job to foster genuine commitment; 3.Score high in your desire to achieve; 4.Apply effective operation...
- Participate in a Workplace Communication, Part 1
LEARNING ACTIVITIES (First of 12 Parts) In order to achieve the learning outcomes stated in the learning material, you must follow the steps indicated below. Each step has a corresponding resource or...
- How to Get Along with Peers
You are expected to: 1.Instill camaraderie among yourselves; 2.Enjoy training and get the most out of it; 3.Give your full cooperation and be involved in any teams effort. Before the start of any...
- Practicing Career Professionalism, Part 1
ACHIEVING COMPETENCE IN PRACTICE CAREER PROFESSIONALISM AND INTEGRATE PERSONAL OBJECTIVES WITH ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS WHAT IS PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT? PERSONALITY Many factors make a person unique in his or...
- How to Improve the Power of Your Creativity
After doing this activity you are expected to: 1. Develop the ability to innovate or introduce new ideas . 2. Identify areas where innovations can be introduced. 3. Identify ways on how to improve your...
You might be interested in:
- The Desirable Qualities of an Applicant
Finding job nowadays is indeed difficult, the competition is so stiff no thanks to the global economic crisis were facing right now. Applying requires a lot of rituals hehehe you must be well-dressed (as if...
- How to Perform Well at Work
Have you wondered how top performers do their splendid work? They seem to be always in the right place at the right time. They acquire promotions and appear to do things effortless. However, these top...
- Most Annoying Work Habits
My friend once quoted "We work to live not we live to work." I was wondering what he means by this, after pondering for few days I realized that, earning a living is indeed essential for the income we generate...
- How to Avoid Verbal Attacks, Intrigues and Slugs in Workplace or in Office
The setting in a workplace can indeed be likened to a movie, here, you can see drama unfolding (emotions building up like relationships and friendships or perhaps some shares of triumphs or defeats), thriller...
- How to Win in Office Conflicts
How to win in office wars or ways to avoid conflict in office: Let bygones be bygones, we live and deal with current problems, living in the shadows of the past is the thing insane people does, wakikik....
- The Importance of Leadership and How to be a Good Leader
Any team in any field of expertise needs a leader to pull through and obtain desirable outcomes and success, otherwise all efforts whipped out will be out of sync and goals will be out of reach. A leader need...
Awesome Filipinos in Various Field of expertise
More by this Author
Personnel Management is a part of management concerned with people at work and their relations within a firm. The main functions of the personnel manager usually include staff recruitment, training, and welfare. The...
ACHIEVING COMPETENCE IN PRACTICE CAREER PROFESSIONALISM AND INTEGRATE PERSONAL OBJECTIVES WITH ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS WHAT IS PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT? PERSONALITY Many factors make a person unique in his or her own way....
Filipino workers are considered to be at par best if not the best compared with other workers in the world. They are resourceful, resilient, persistent and consistent. They are persevering and will do what it takes just...
No comments yet.